Sneeze Fetish Forum

MySpace, YouTube, JustinTV etc Clips Go Here

Bondi

My first of two videos today.  This one has only one sneeze.  First time nervousness for sure.  I finally, after a lot of Just sniffling, made a second that I’ll post after it uploads.  

My 

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gryffin

• Lamborghini

• Fantasneezer

• lisar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Second video.  It has more, but after the nerves calmed, the sneezes were a bit all over the place and inconsistent.  I wasn’t purposefully holding back, but nervousness created a bit of a variety of sneezes that hit hard and fast. 

Another sneeze video of my boyfriend. I wanted him to do some "delayed" sneezes but the bastard kept sneezing too quickly. Oh, well. I hope you enjoy it anyway!

On 1/6/2018 at 11:59 AM, insertwittyusernamehere said:

Another sneeze video of my boyfriend. I wanted him to do some "delayed" sneezes but the bastard kept sneezing too quickly. Oh, well. I hope you enjoy it anyway!

Not very good at holding those sneezes back, is he? Haha Still great video though :) It's so sweet of him to let you share it with us! Thank him again.

On 1/10/2018 at 0:00 AM, helyzelle said:

Not very good at holding those sneezes back, is he? Haha Still great video though :) It's so sweet of him to let you share it with us! Thank him again.

awww he tried! And the one around 3:09 was great with hitching! They're all great! Please thank him :)

7 hours ago, Show&tell said:

I DONT THINK YOU UNDERSTAND HOW MUCH FUN IM HAVING! :D

awww yay! Always best if you're having fun with it :) Thank you both!

On 10/1/2018 at 2:39 AM, snzguy said:

stifle vid (m)

Jeez bless you! And thanks for sharing :) 

what got you so sneezy? 

5 minutes ago, elements said:

You two are the best!!! Thanks for sharing with us!

Thinking about doing another stream tomorrow :)

10 minutes ago, Show&tell said:

Thinking about doing another stream tomorrow :)

Awesome! You two are so cute and genuine, it's lovely. Really appreciate your openness and sharing with all of us!  My husband and I have been thinking of doing something like this, and you give us confidence :-D many blessings from us! Hope your hubby is feeling better! The sneezy cold video was so cute as was your caretaking!

On 1/5/2018 at 1:38 PM, Alyssa1146 said:

Second video.  It has more, but after the nerves calmed, the sneezes were a bit all over the place and inconsistent.  I wasn’t purposefully holding back, but nervousness created a bit of a variety of sneezes that hit hard and fast. 

I really like your sneezes. Imagine what it'll be like when you're completely relaxed!

Edited by Honkytonklagoon

Hi, I'm back again. Very mild cold symptoms throughout the week finally got a little heavier today and I took some nice, helpful chhinkni to cope with it. (m)