• Lamborghini

• Fantasneezer

• lisar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

28 minutes ago, Superman said:

Me: almost reading....

Was it mean to be blessing you before you sneezed? :rolleyes:

Just kidding! Beautiful as always! God how I wish I could witness just one sneeze from you...these are just my favorite above all :wub:I could write endlessly on how perfect they are.

On 17/10/2017 at 10:33 PM, HankyDrawer said:

Amazing! I love how he honks when he blows his nose. I hope he blows like that all the time not just for us! Thanks for making all the videos.

Thank you for your kind comment! Yep, he honks all the time. Nothing in these videos are falsified. As he likes to say, "I'm all natural, baby."

• 2 weeks later...
14 hours ago, DESIRE said:

A couple videos I added today. My allergies have been killing me all day.

Really nice sneezes! It had been a while since I got back on here, but it was worth the wait. If you don’t mind my asking, what exactly makes you sneeze so much?

Be nice! I've met a wonderful man. You may know him as Sneeze Guy.  We intend to make lots of stuff.  I hope you like it... Its the first time I've been brave enough to sneeze on camera with my face >_>

3 hours ago, Show&tell said:

Be nice! I've met a wonderful man. You may know him as Sneeze Guy.  We intend to make lots of stuff.  I hope you like it... Its the first time I've been brave enough to sneeze on camera with my face >_>

Absolutely wonderful. I cant wait to see and hear more from you!

4 hours ago, Show&tell said:

This is amazing!

7 hours ago, Show&tell said:

God DAAAMN! Sexyness overload :shocking:! Amazing video, you look gorgeous! Thank you so much for this!

7 hours ago, Show&tell said:

BLESS YOU! great to see couples exploring! What a lucky husband! 

1 minute ago, Steelswarm said:

Wow, nice sneezing wav!  These sounded wet and juicy :) Thanks for sharing!

Haha thanks! I still need to find that perfume! But that might be my last wav for a while... Still shy about... You know... All this. :/

44 minutes ago, HideAndGoSneeze said:

This is me. If anyone needs me, I'll... Just... Be... Here... Hiding. *hides*

https://youtu.be/Ul2YnCF54Yo

Amazing :D I especially like it when you talk through the building sneeze - it's one of my favorite aspects in sneezing wavs. I also like the 'Woo' after the last sneeze :lol:  

14 minutes ago, NoV said:

Amazing :D I especially like it when you talk through the building sneeze - it's one of my favorite aspects in sneezing wavs. I also like the 'Woo' after the last sneeze :lol:  

HAHA That last one...OH. MY. GOD. That last one felt like it ripped out of my SOUL! :lol: I was trying to talk, but...the tickle was just too much!! :blush: 

16 hours ago, Show&tell said:

Thats awesome, what a great couple, I hope to see more from you guys!

On 11/12/2017 at 0:57 AM, Show&tell said:

I absolutely *love* your breath intake right before you sneeze!