Sneeze Fetish Forum

MySpace, YouTube, JustinTV etc Clips Go Here

Bondi

3 hours ago, insertwittyusernamehere said:

Here's your request. He was a bit upset about how it turned out and thinks he wants to go back and "do it properly" next time. I don't think it's that bad, although the hands were out of focus.

I am, however, a bit upset and concerned that the chhinkni seems to have more and more diminished effects each time, even though he sniffed a greater quantity this time (as you can hear from my stupid comments in the video).

Bonus inducing video (I.e. part that I cut off after I stopped recording too early).

Enjoy! Will work on more requests next weekend. We both enjoy this strange hobby of ours...

Ahh! These videos are perfect, thank you so much!!  Of course, I won't object if he wants to do another hand video ;) haha

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gryffin

• Lamborghini

• Fantasneezer

• lisar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On ‎21‎.‎08‎.‎2017 at 6:48 PM, Jeff1 said:

I might consider a talkie  but probably not for public consumption.  Glad you enjoyed.  Here's the latest... nose is really teasing me today.

I love the blow!

5 hours ago, Superman said:

Me with a forced allergy attack. I must have too much time on my hands...

I love this and love the visual of those beautiful flowers. Thank you so much! 

On 27.08.2017 at 3:16 PM, insertwittyusernamehere said:

Here's your request. He was a bit upset about how it turned out and thinks he wants to go back and "do it properly" next time. I don't think it's that bad, although the hands were out of focus.

I am, however, a bit upset and concerned that the chhinkni seems to have more and more diminished effects each time, even though he sniffed a greater quantity this time (as you can hear from my stupid comments in the video).

Bonus inducing video (I.e. part that I cut off after I stopped recording too early).

Enjoy! Will work on more requests next weekend. We both enjoy this strange hobby of ours...

I really want to thank you and your boyfriend for doing this! You are awesome, this is so kind of him to allow you to upload them here! Incredible sneezer! Bless him :) 

Caught a cold only 5 days into teaching during the new school year. 😋 It happens every year but usually not this quickly....

So I decided to share some of it with you all and we will see how the cold progresses. Cheers!

Capturing another sneezy moment during my cold. I decided based on someone's recommendation to chat through my own tickles and build ups why I personally love listening to others build ups. Cheers!!

Edited by daystar428

Uh oh. I accidentally deleted my Youtube channel. So some old videos will not show up here.

We will work on uploading the videos to the boyfriend's account. Sorry about that! I'm mad at myself for being so stupid.

2 hours ago, insertwittyusernamehere said:

Uh oh. I accidentally deleted my Youtube channel. So some old videos will not show up here.

We will work on uploading the videos to the boyfriend's account. Sorry about that! I'm mad at myself for being so stupid.

Oh no! Please post the new links when they are uploaded again :)

On 31/08/2017 at 4:04 AM, tenderwarrior said:

I love this and love the visual of those beautiful flowers. Thank you so much! 

Thank you. I'm glad the visual aspect worked for you. I'm fine now but the flowers had to go! Lol

On 03/09/2017 at 9:49 PM, helyzelle said:

Oh no! Please post the new links when they are uploaded again :)

Seems channel is fine, false alarm :)

On 8/17/2017 at 7:38 AM, Superman said:

This is me trying something new video wise.

Hope it works and hope you enjoy. (m) 

Love! Thanks Superman.  :wink1:

6 minutes ago, Show&tell said:

https://youtu.be/udMyTKZtBuk

.......!!

*hides under a rock*

Be nice 

Ehem..........Show........you have absolutly NOTHING to worry about with sneezes like this!!! That was wonderful!! Beautiful even!! I am so appreciative that you shared this with everyone :) Your bravery shall be rewarded with massive praise, I promise!! That sneeze was........man........wow!!

Edited by Sneeze999
4 minutes ago, Steelswarm said:

A sexy and powerful sneeze :) Thanks for sharing!

2 minutes ago, Sneeze999 said:

Ehem..........Show........you have absolutly NOTHING to worry about with sneezes like this!!! That was wonderful!! Beautiful even!! I am so appreciative that you shared this with everyone :) Your bravery shall be rewarded with massive praise, I promise!! That sneeze was........man........wow!!

AAAAAHHHHHHH!!!

Legit going crazy right now.  Posting stories is one thing, but this is just so much more personal.  Like I get that you guys have been very nice, but my heart is pounding like a hammer.  

*finger reaches for delete button*  

Just now, Gmsnz said:

You've really lived up to the expectations you set with your obs! I'm glad you finally posted :)

This was not with perfume, just a q tip.  An admittedly smaller sneeze than normal, I was trying to be a bit quiet 

*passes out from anxiety*

1 minute ago, Show&tell said:

AAAAAHHHHHHH!!!

Legit going crazy right now.  Posting stories is one thing, but this is just so much more personal.  Like I get that you guys have been very nice, but my heart is pounding like a hammer.  

*finger reaches for delete button*  

This was not with perfume, just a q tip.  An admittedly smaller sneeze than normal, I was trying to be a bit quiet 

Haha! I get it, and would be totally fine with you taking it down if you still feel so much anxiety about it. But I want you to know that I was being 100% truthful about how much I enjoyed that sneeze, it was absolutly amazing :)

6 minutes ago, Show&tell said:

If that was a smaller sneeze than normal, I can only imagine how great your normal sneezes are! And now I'm wondering what It would be like if you even exaggerated your sneezes! 

5 minutes ago, Sneeze999 said:

Haha! I get it, and would be totally fine with you taking it down if you still feel so much anxiety about it. But I want you to know that I was being 100% truthful about how much I enjoyed that sneeze, it was absolutly amazing :)

As terrifying as this is, I am glad I did it.  Since joining the forum, it has always been my ultimate goal.  I just wish I could catch my damn breath now

1 minute ago, Gmsnz said:

If that was a smaller sneeze than normal, I can only imagine how great your normal sneezes are! And now I'm wondering what It would be like if you even exaggerated your sneezes! 

Cover your ears lol :P It may be some time before I try for a full unrestrained video.  My larger sneezes are still a sore spot for me :/

1 minute ago, Show&tell said:

Cover your ears lol :P It may be some time before I try for a full unrestrained video.  My larger sneezes are still a sore spot for me :/

Well, whenever your ready I hope you know that you will have alot of very appreciative people out there ready to shower you with praise for your large sneezes! :) Plus, I will probably have to see an ear doctor afterwards cos there is NO WAY IN HELL I am covering up my ears for your larger sneezes! I wanna experiance them in all their glory! lol :P:)