Sneeze Fetish Forum

MySpace, YouTube, JustinTV etc Clips Go Here

Bondi

12 hours ago, zneeze said:

Me, with a cold: 

I like your sneezes. Hope you feel better soon, but as long as you don't please do record again :) I'm already subscribed to your channel but hadn't seen (heard) this one yet.

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gryffin

• Lamborghini

• Fantasneezer

• lisar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

7 hours ago, helyzelle said:

I like your sneezes. Hope you feel better soon, but as long as you don't please do record again :) I'm already subscribed to your channel but hadn't seen (heard) this one yet.

It's your lucky day! 

Thanks for the compliment!

1 hour ago, zneeze said:

It's your lucky day! 

Great! There were some really good ones in there again :)

Proud to present the latest video. :) It's in a different room this time, next to a sunny window. He sneezed towards me, and a some of the spit ended up on me and the bed, 2 metres away. Haha. So cute. Enjoy.

2 hours ago, insertwittyusernamehere said:

Proud to present the latest video. :) It's in a different room this time, next to a sunny window. He sneezed towards me, and a some of the spit ended up on me and the bed, 2 metres away. Haha. So cute. Enjoy.

Excellent as always, thank you both! :clapping2: So you've said before that you and your bf are open to requests? You've done some really great things already so I've just been tagging along enjoying the process so far, but now I thought of a few things... I've been reading quite some of the amazing fics on the forum since I signed up and if possible I would love some visuals :D Of course only if it's something he'd be ok with doing...

1. Stifling by pinching the nose between his thumb and index finger, some characters do e.g. when they are trying to be quiet or to hide the sneezes.

2. I'm a big fan of sneezes being caught in tissues, which he's already done, but many of the characters prefer fabric handkerchiefs instead of paper tissues. Any chance he could use something else than paper?

Either way, thanks again for posting another video! 

On ‎18‎.‎08‎.‎2017 at 4:56 PM, zneeze said:

It's your lucky day! 

So cute. I would give a lot to see it. :-)

6 hours ago, insertwittyusernamehere said:

These videos are amazing!!  Thank you so much!  If you're still taking requests, I'd love to see him sneeze into his bare hands and then show us the spray on his hands after each sneeze!  

3 hours ago, Jeff1 said:

Some intense sneezing from me..

Oh my... You sound so congested in the beginning of this clip. :inlove: Would you do a talkie like that? Also, great sneezes and I especially like the breathy build-ups (in both the new ones :) )

15 hours ago, helyzelle said:

Excellent as always, thank you both! :clapping2: So you've said before that you and your bf are open to requests? You've done some really great things already so I've just been tagging along enjoying the process so far, but now I thought of a few things... I've been reading quite some of the amazing fics on the forum since I signed up and if possible I would love some visuals :D Of course only if it's something he'd be ok with doing...

1. Stifling by pinching the nose between his thumb and index finger, some characters do e.g. when they are trying to be quiet or to hide the sneezes.

2. I'm a big fan of sneezes being caught in tissues, which he's already done, but many of the characters prefer fabric handkerchiefs instead of paper tissues. Any chance he could use something else than paper?

Either way, thanks again for posting another video! 

11 hours ago, watchusneeze said:

These videos are amazing!!  Thank you so much!  If you're still taking requests, I'd love to see him sneeze into his bare hands and then show us the spray on his hands after each sneeze!  

Thank you so much the compliments! We'll work on your requests ASAP. I'll post them up within the next week or few. 

My boyfriend is cute. He thinks you guys are adorable with your requests being so PG (in a good way). He just told me: "When I hear requests I always think 'Okay, now someone has gotta want me to sneeze while masturbating or something' but it's just benign variations of sneezes." He's definitely happy to do them.

Thanks again for your requests. It's fans like you that give us the fuel to keep providing. I read every comment you guys make, and even if I don't reply you should know they make me thrilled on the inside.

5 hours ago, insertwittyusernamehere said:

My boyfriend is cute. He thinks you guys are adorable with your requests being so PG (in a good way). He just told me: "When I hear requests I always think 'Okay, now someone has gotta want me to sneeze while masturbating or something' but it's just benign variations of sneezes." He's definitely happy to do them.

Oh dear, I actually don't think I'd watch that :blush: He's already made one vid wearing only his boxers, that's about as much as I want to see of any man except my own.

It's great though that Sam's so willing to take requests. I thought of some more things (feel free to tell me to stop :razz:). You already said he's not really a talker so a random sneezy talkie video is out I guess? But how about doing everyday things interrupted by sneezing? Just anything really - making tea, reading, looking for something in a closet/cupboard, looking for (and not finding) a tissue in pockets and around him (oh, I like that!), cleaning up.... anything... :D

2 hours ago, helyzelle said:

Oh dear, I actually don't think I'd watch that :blush: He's already made one vid wearing only his boxers, that's about as much as I want to see of any man except my own.

It's great though that Sam's so willing to take requests. I thought of some more things (feel free to tell me to stop :razz:). You already said he's not really a talker so a random sneezy talkie video is out I guess? But how about doing everyday things interrupted by sneezing? Just anything really - making tea, reading, looking for something in a closet/cupboard, looking for (and not finding) a tissue in pockets and around him (oh, I like that!), cleaning up.... anything... :D

Hmm, random talking is not really his thing, unfortunately. That's why I gave him material to read out last time (poetry). 

Your idea about sneezing while doing everyday things is great, though! I have suggested it to him and I'm sure he'll love to do something for you. Gotten him into avid tea drinking so perhaps we'll make a cup of tea (with sneezing) next time we have the house to ourselves... 

2 minutes ago, insertwittyusernamehere said:

Your idea about sneezing while doing everyday things is great, though! I have suggested it to him and I'm sure he'll love to do something for you. Gotten him into avid tea drinking so perhaps we'll make a cup of tea (with sneezing) next time we have the house to ourselves... 

You guys are the best! :jump:

this was posted in 2015 but doesnt seem like too many views so i doubt the link was ever circulated.   fake (m) sneezes.

18 hours ago, helyzelle said:

Oh my... You sound so congested in the beginning of this clip. :inlove: Would you do a talkie like that? Also, great sneezes and I especially like the breathy build-ups (in both the new ones :) )

I might consider a talkie  but probably not for public consumption.  Glad you enjoyed.  Here's the latest... nose is really teasing me today.

On 8/20/2017 at 10:53 PM, insertwittyusernamehere said:

My boyfriend is cute. He thinks you guys are adorable with your requests being so PG (in a good way). He just told me: "When I hear requests I always think 'Okay, now someone has gotta want me to sneeze while masturbating or something'

Haha is that entirely out of the question? I personally wouldn't complain but also imagine that will not happen lol :blushing: 

Latest video, featuring helyzelle's handkerchief request. Also, some guy on YouTube seemed absolutely desperate for him to wear a suit shirt while sneezing. Unfortunately, he forgot to bring one of his nice shirts, so I lent him one of mine. It doesn't really fit him, does it... Looks very much like those Star Trek "hot alien male" outfits with the top two buttons undone.

3 hours ago, sleepin sig said:

Haha is that entirely out of the question? I personally wouldn't complain but also imagine that will not happen lol :blushing: 

Haha. He is way to shy to open up that part of himself to an internet audience. "You guys may only see one type of bodily fluid coming out of me," he said.

4 hours ago, insertwittyusernamehere said:

Latest video, featuring helyzelle's handkerchief request.

Wooohoooo! A request by me filmed and posted. I'm so happy right now! Thank you, thank you, thank you! :thumbup:

But really, the first five sneezes were AMAZING. They gave me shivers down my spine. The handkerchief is very aesthetically pleasing, I can see the appeal and certainly appreciate the way it looks. But after that my own personal preference for paper tissues was confirmed and reinforced. Yup, give me a fresh, clean tissue anytime. I have no objections to any fictional character (written or filmed) using handkerchiefs, but I stand by my old idea that real people are better off with disposable tissues :laugh:

Once again, thank you both for another great video!

9 hours ago, insertwittyusernamehere said:

Looks very much like those Star Trek "hot alien male" outfits with the top two buttons undone.

Oh that's FINE :D

Seriously - I may have said it before, but - thank you, and him, for all these amazing videos!

10 hours ago, helyzelle said:

Wooohoooo! A request by me filmed and posted. I'm so happy right now! Thank you, thank you, thank you! :thumbup:

But really, the first five sneezes were AMAZING. They gave me shivers down my spine. The handkerchief is very aesthetically pleasing, I can see the appeal and certainly appreciate the way it looks. But after that my own personal preference for paper tissues was confirmed and reinforced. Yup, give me a fresh, clean tissue anytime. I have no objections to any fictional character (written or filmed) using handkerchiefs, but I stand by my old idea that real people are better off with disposable tissues :laugh:

Once again, thank you both for another great video!

Thank you so much for this comment! You made me laugh out loud and smile this morning when I woke up and read it. I love the enthusiastic detail you go into in your reviews of our videos. It's flattering and definitely motivating!

5 hours ago, gryffin said:

Oh that's FINE :D

Seriously - I may have said it before, but - thank you, and him, for all these amazing videos!

No, thank you for enjoying and commenting! :D

On 21/08/2017 at 1:19 AM, watchusneeze said:

Here's your request. He was a bit upset about how it turned out and thinks he wants to go back and "do it properly" next time. I don't think it's that bad, although the hands were out of focus.

I am, however, a bit upset and concerned that the chhinkni seems to have more and more diminished effects each time, even though he sniffed a greater quantity this time (as you can hear from my stupid comments in the video).

Bonus inducing video (I.e. part that I cut off after I stopped recording too early).

Enjoy! Will work on more requests next weekend. We both enjoy this strange hobby of ours...