Top Posters In This Topic

• gryffin

• Lamborghini

• Fantasneezer

• lisar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 14/07/2017 at 10:04 AM, sneezyboi19 said:

Thank you so much again for sharing such an amazing sneezing video. Loved it and enjoyed it soooo much. I hope that your bf gets well soon :) I am planning on visiting Australia sometime this year. I'd love to meet you guys and get to feel your bf sneezes hehe. Ask him if that would be okay ?? anyway thank you soooo much and bless him for me.. 

Haha, well, I think I would get a bit jealous as his girlfriend, so I would have to veto that idea... ;)

Got some new videos. Tried to do the sneezing at a window one, but it turned out terribly. I won't even dignify it with a link. We will try again some other time. The other ones are flawed but acceptable.

Sneeze 08 (I know, very unimaginative titles by him) - Shirtless, normal sneezing. I filmed it portrait for mobile viewing and this made him tear his hair out trying to edit it so... never again. Had some focus issues but other than that, I think this is a pretty damn sexy video, if I do say so myself.

Sneeze 07 - Pure stifling on my request. Pretty stock standard stuff. He always stifles his sneezes anyway (unless it is with me), so he's pretty much a gold medalist at it.

Luckily, he figured out that washing out his nose afterwards gets rid of the residue and so the persisting irritation problems. Worked a charm after the stifle video.

12 hours ago, insertwittyusernamehere said:

Got some new videos. Tried to do the sneezing at a window one, but it turned out terribly. I won't even dignify it with a link. We will try again some other time. The other ones are flawed but acceptable.

Welcome back!  Glad he's feeling better, he's obviously as explosive and wonderful as ever <3

I had a random thought to suggest for something in the future... maybe have him stand?  Then we'd get the full range of motion as he doubles over for those big, juicy sneezes :)

12 hours ago, theangelicdaemon said:

Welcome back!  Glad he's feeling better, he's obviously as explosive and wonderful as ever <3

I had a random thought to suggest for something in the future... maybe have him stand?  Then we'd get the full range of motion as he doubles over for those big, juicy sneezes :)

Ooh, that's a wonderful idea. I remember filming him standing while sneezing once, but that film is long gone. We'll work on this request next for sure.

On 25/07/2017 at 9:13 AM, theangelicdaemon said:

Filmed it! He was happy to have the chance to use his new wide angle lens. Bit of lovely spray too. View it here:

I also noted that he hadn't done the "sneeze into shirt" request yet (I had to explain to him that the sneeze into shirt move is a typical male idiosyncrasy lol.. so cute). He said he could do an induced quickie. Watch it here:

By the way, feel free to add these to your liked videos even though they're unlisted.

On 7/27/2017 at 1:38 AM, insertwittyusernamehere said:

Filmed it! He was happy to have the chance to use his new wide angle lens. Bit of lovely spray too. View it here:

I also noted that he hadn't done the "sneeze into shirt" request yet (I had to explain to him that the sneeze into shirt move is a typical male idiosyncrasy lol.. so cute). He said he could do an induced quickie. Watch it here:

By the way, feel free to add these to your liked videos even though they're unlisted.

Every bit of this is amazing! If he takes requests, could he possibly do build ups and/or hold backs?

Thank yall so much for posting these btw!

On 27/7/2017 at 8:38 AM, insertwittyusernamehere said:

Keeps getting better and better! :)

I love how he tenses up his arms and hands just before sneezing! Keep it up <3

On 29/07/2017 at 2:16 PM, PennyLane said:

Every bit of this is amazing! If he takes requests, could he possibly do build ups and/or hold backs?

Thank yall so much for posting these btw!

There's a few stifle videos, if that's what you mean by "hold backs". Scroll up this page to find one of them (or ctrl+f sneeze 07). If that's not what you mean, then let us know.

I brought up the possibility of him doing some exaggerated build ups for his next video and he's amenable to doing that. Whether it turns out decent is another question altogether. 

Speaking of build ups, there's a good false start around 5:10 of the first video I posted here which I find extremely enjoyable. Forgive me for reposting it...

13 hours ago, insertwittyusernamehere said:

I brought up the possibility of him doing some exaggerated build ups for his next video and he's amenable to doing that. Whether it turns out decent is another question altogether. 

Yep, thats exactly what i meant; sorry that "hold backs" was confusing?.

On 31/07/2017 at 7:15 AM, PennyLane said:

Yep, thats exactly what i meant; sorry that "hold backs" was confusing?.

New video with a few exaggerated build ups. Make of it as you will.

Also got another video of just regular, boring sneezing. No gimmicks. 

I'm disappointed that the chhinkni didn't elicit much sneezing in either video. 

On 07/08/2017 at 6:00 AM, PennyLane said:

Thank you!?

We noticed that tissue inducing produced much better results than chhinkni in terms of eliciting build ups. So we filmed another build up themed video today. Hope you enjoy.

On 12/08/2017 at 9:11 AM, Saltide said:

Stephanie from Game Theorists

2 (f) 26:46

Thanks for this.

I always find it funny how some sneezes just hit the spot. Its something in the sound ; the delivery; the situation. It can be something subtle. And it isn't always the same things. 

Although not especially spectacular, this girl's sneezes, for me, are in that category. And I love the way her right hand appears to search for a tissue, as it turns out unsuccessfully, prior to the first sneeze. 

Edited by haymaker
On 8/6/2017 at 3:33 AM, insertwittyusernamehere said:

Also got another video of just regular, boring sneezing. No gimmicks.

There's no such thing as boring sneezes when they're so powerful and snotty, both of these and your newest one are crazy awesome!! Thanks again, so, soooo much for sharing!

13 hours ago, theangelicdaemon said:

There's no such thing as boring sneezes when they're so powerful and snotty, both of these and your newest one are crazy awesome!! Thanks again, so, soooo much for sharing!

Absolutely agree with this! Again, thank you both for sharing @insertwittyusernamehere

On 8/13/2017 at 3:26 AM, insertwittyusernamehere said:

Thank you!?

Woops!!! Totally didnt mean that question mark! Im sorry😅😅😅😅. Amazing videos though! Really cute buildups!

4 hours ago, jamworthy said:

f (multiple) starting at 3:28-4:20 some references afterwards

This is an outstanding find! Thanks for sharing it.