Sneeze Fetish Forum

MySpace, YouTube, JustinTV etc Clips Go Here

Bondi

On 04/07/2017 at 10:17 PM, theangelicdaemon said:

I second sneezyboi's request, open, spraying stuff would be amazing!

But also I wanted to say thanks so very much for sharing all of these!  You are both wonderful, I swear there are so few videos really dedicated to sneezy guys, it's always majorly uplifting to see a new face comfortable enough to share with everyone! <3

On 05/07/2017 at 1:26 AM, sneezyboi19 said:

I totally agree with what you said about them being wonderful and few videos dedicated to sneeze guys. I am also very thankful for such amazing videos ? Now both you and I are looking forward to their next video ?

Hey guys,

Got the request finished early. Enjoy! Excuse the focus issues, we'll do manual focus next time.

Also got a bonus video: Messing up his shirt. 

Both are out in the open and extremely messy, so just warning anyone who doesn't like that.

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gryffin

• Lamborghini

• Fantasneezer

• lisar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, insertwittyusernamehere said:

Hey guys,

Got the request finished early. Enjoy! Excuse the focus issues, we'll do manual focus next time.

Both are out in the open and extremely messy, so just warning anyone who doesn't like that.

First of all thank you so very much for taking the time to create this video and taking my request into consideration. The spray video was very very lovely and is one of my all time favorites. Loved every single sneeze, tell your bf thank you and bless him for me please. I also want to thank you for recording him sneezing and sharing the video here with us. Now, the bonus video was also very lovely. Loved the stifled sneezes. Seems like every stifle gets stronger and stronger and wetter hehe. Maybe the other request at some point would be to stifle all the sneezes ? By the way, I don't know if I'm asking too much, but with your bfs lovely spray, would you say they have the "sneeze smell" to them? Thank you very much for all you guys do I truly appreciate it. I can't wait for more videos :) you have a fan here 

2 hours ago, insertwittyusernamehere said:

Hey guys,

These are so excellent! It is so generous of you both to be sharing these treasures with us. I am (as well as many others I'm sure) extremely grateful for this contribution :) Definitely thank your boyfriend for us! If you two are still willing to take other requests, I'd love to see him see sneeze into his arm/elbow or something. I'm all for hygienic sneezes haha. No rush or pressure or anything! Just thought I'd throw it out there. Thanks again for being wonderful!! 

1 hour ago, sneezyboi19 said:

First of all thank you so very much for taking the time to create this video and taking my request into consideration. The spray video was very very lovely and is one of my all time favorites. Loved every single sneeze, tell your bf thank you and bless him for me please. I also want to thank you for recording him sneezing and sharing the video here with us. Now, the bonus video was also very lovely. Loved the stifled sneezes. Seems like every stifle gets stronger and stronger and wetter hehe. Maybe the other request at some point would be to stifle all the sneezes ? By the way, I don't know if I'm asking too much, but with your bfs lovely spray, would you say they have the "sneeze smell" to them? Thank you very much for all you guys do I truly appreciate it. I can't wait for more videos :) you have a fan here 

57 minutes ago, Introvertedme said:

These are so excellent! It is so generous of you both to be sharing these treasures with us. I am (as well as many others I'm sure) extremely grateful for this contribution :) Definitely thank your boyfriend for us! If you two are still willing to take other requests, I'd love to see him see sneeze into his arm/elbow or something. I'm all for hygienic sneezes haha. No rush or pressure or anything! Just thought I'd throw it out there. Thanks again for being wonderful!! 

You're welcome! I passed on your messages of adoration and he is absolutely uplifted by how much you enjoyed his sneezes. In fact, he seems elated to be a rising star in this community (getting a big head, lol). He is happy to film the stifle and elbow requests. We will get it done over the weekend.

As for sneeze smell - I don't get a whiff of anything from his spray. Do you prefer having a smell to them or not?

15 minutes ago, insertwittyusernamehere said:

You're welcome! I passed on your messages of adoration and he is absolutely uplifted by how much you enjoyed his sneezes. In fact, he seems elated to be a rising star in this community (getting a big head, lol). He is happy to film the stifle and elbow requests. We will get it done over the weekend.

As for sneeze smell - I don't get a whiff of anything from his spray. Do you prefer having a smell to them or not?

Well your bf should feel special, he is indeed a rising star in the community and his contribution is deeply appreciated. His strong wet sneezes are my ultimate favorite, you are one lucky gf to have stole his heart. As far as the smell, yes I do like to get a whiff of the sneeze every now and  then.! 

Your boyfriend is seriously awesome, and so are you! Everything you two have come up with so far has been amazing, so I have no better request than 'keep them coming whichever way you like' :D Other than that, well... he's no less handsome without a shirt on ;) 

On ‎2017‎-‎07‎-‎04 at 8:50 PM, matilda3948 said:

30(ish) sneezes from chhinkni. Had a fit of 20 or so basically back to back, thought I was done, and then had another fit or 10 less than a minute later. Both fits in this video:

Whoa! Bless you! Lovely as always. :wub: 

16 hours ago, insertwittyusernamehere said:

Hey guys,

Wow...your vids are fenomenal! Your bf is truly adorable. Is he always so messy or he is exaggerating for the videos? Does he have allergies as well? Or just inducing? 

Thank you and thanks to him too! Keep them coming.

14 hours ago, insertwittyusernamehere said:

It's much appreciated that you two are willing to accommodate this request! Also, haha I love that he is enjoying the attention, it is well deserved :) 

4 hours ago, Fetishitaliano said:

Wow...your vids are fenomenal! Your bf is truly adorable. Is he always so messy or he is exaggerating for the videos? Does he have allergies as well? Or just inducing? 

Thank you and thanks to him too! Keep them coming.

Thank you! Yes, they're always that messy, which I find absolutely adorable. No allergies. He always has to induce the sneezes. When I got the chhinkni he was so excited because it would make it much easier for him to induce lots of sneezes for me. Hehe. I remember the first time he tried chhinkni, he doubted to would work - until it started compelling him to sneeze violently and messily all over his hands (in between laughing). Unfortunately, that video is lost now, because it was gold.

Will definitely keep them coming.

On 7/2/2017 at 5:28 AM, insertwittyusernamehere said:

Hi guys,

My boyfriend knows about my fetish and loves to perform for me. I have hundreds of videos of him inducing sneezes using tissues or chhinkni. I would like to share with you a wonderful video that we filmed today.

so sweet. thanks a bunch for sharing!!!

just came across this (f)....2:40 starts rubbing her nose,  4 sneezes starting at 3:13.

Couldnt have asked for a better video.

Hi guys,

Here is the new video. We decided to combine the stifling and elbow sneezing into one video, but in hindsight it probably would have been best to do separate videos. He definitely dropped the ball on the elbow sneezing part. Very weird way of approaching it, grabbing his arm with his other hand to bring it up to his face, but this isn't a move that he ever executes in real life so I guess he's not used to it. There was also some confusion of elbow sneezing and stifling (elbow stifling).

I queried him about why he sneezed regularly aat2:40 and he said he just wanted to get some chhinkni out.

We'll do better next time. I want to film a talking while sneezing video next since that's also something he rarely does.

3 hours ago, insertwittyusernamehere said:

Hi guys,

Here is the new video. We decided to combine the stifling and elbow sneezing into one video, but in hindsight it probably would have been best to do separate videos. He definitely dropped the ball on the elbow sneezing part. Very weird way of approaching it, grabbing his arm with his other hand to bring it up to his face, but this isn't a move that he ever executes in real life so I guess he's not used to it. There was also some confusion of elbow sneezing and stifling (elbow stifling).

I queried him about why he sneezed regularly aat2:40 and he said he just wanted to get some chhinkni out.

We'll do better next time. I want to film a talking while sneezing video next since that's also something he rarely does.

Omg THANK YOU! Really, that was completely amazing. Tell you boyfriend thanks!  He did a great job! Totally, totally amazing. Also wow his stifles are great too :wub: I really appreciate the fact that you two were willing accommodate this request, big time! You are rockstars!  :notworthy:

My previous post posted twice for some reason and now I can't figure out how to delete this ahhh sorry! If an admin wants to help me out and delete this post that would be much appreciated :whistle:

Edited by Introvertedme
my phone had a bit of a moment, clearly
3 hours ago, insertwittyusernamehere said:

Hi guys,

Wow another lovely video. Thank you sooooo much for sharing this video with us and taking our requests into consideration. I completely loved the stifles and the elbow sneezing. Your bf is def the star and I'm his #1 fan haha. Thank you again to the both of you for creating this video.. I think that next time your bf should continue to let out his strong wet sneezes but this time standing next to a window ? And sneezing out into the open and into his shirt every now and then. I know it'll take some time but if you consider doing this I do thank you both soooooo much :) bless him 

I was working but got struck down by an allergy attack so recorded it. It gets worse as it goes on but sharing all the same. (m)

On 7/9/2017 at 8:06 AM, jamworthy said:

just came across this (f)....2:40 starts rubbing her nose,  4 sneezes starting at 3:13.

Couldnt have asked for a better video.

nice find , does she sneeze often in her videos?

On 7/9/2017 at 4:05 PM, insertwittyusernamehere said:

Hi guys,

Here is the new video...

Just wanted to give another shout out to you guys, it's ridiculously hot what you share with us and I personally appreciate it a huge amount!  I don't want to put pressure on anyone to contribute, but if you all decided to share more I definitely can't wait to see it.  Your boyfriend is so wonderfully messy!!  I just got around to watching the spraying video in front of the lamp (I had watched him make a mess of his shirt prior... damn <3) and, sorry to be lewd, but ye gods... what I would give to be that blanket. :inlove:

8 hours ago, theangelicdaemon said:

Just wanted to give another shout out to you guys, it's ridiculously hot what you share with us and I personally appreciate it a huge amount!  I don't want to put pressure on anyone to contribute, but if you all decided to share more I definitely can't wait to see it.  Your boyfriend is so wonderfully messy!!  I just got around to watching the spraying video in front of the lamp (I had watched him make a mess of his shirt prior... damn <3) and, sorry to be lewd, but ye gods... what I would give to be that blanket. :inlove:

We thank you for your compliments! My boyfriend said he'd let you be his blanket if only you lived in Australia... ;)

Next video is up. Made him read two poems, The Good-Morrow by Donne and Kubla Khan by Coleridge. The last sneeze is 2:36 so you don't have to watch futher unless you want to enjoy some poetry reading and nose blowing. 

Unfortunately, he subsequently suffered from an attack of rhinitis which may have been exacerbated by the chhinkni use so I'm not sure when we'll be able to film next...

16 hours ago, insertwittyusernamehere said:

We thank you for your compliments! My boyfriend said he'd let you be his blanket if only you lived in Australia... ;)

Next video is up. Made him read two poems, The Good-Morrow by Donne and Kubla Khan by Coleridge. The last sneeze is 2:36 so you don't have to watch futher unless you want to enjoy some poetry reading and nose blowing. 

Unfortunately, he subsequently suffered from an attack of rhinitis which may have been exacerbated by the chhinkni use so I'm not sure when we'll be able to film next...

Thank you so much again for sharing such an amazing sneezing video. Loved it and enjoyed it soooo much. I hope that your bf gets well soon :) I am planning on visiting Australia sometime this year. I'd love to meet you guys and get to feel your bf sneezes hehe. Ask him if that would be okay ?? anyway thank you soooo much and bless him for me.. 

On 7/3/2017 at 6:36 PM, dragonko said:

Handful of acted sneezes from an Indian tv show (or movie maybe?) ... it's in Hindi (or maybe Punjab) so I'm not sure the premise.

Thank you for posting this!