Sneeze Fetish Forum

MySpace, YouTube, JustinTV etc Clips Go Here

Bondi

I discovered that my equipment is working. So I recorded this moments ago. (M)

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gryffin

• Lamborghini

• Fantasneezer

• lisar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 6/7/2017 at 1:28 PM, systemik said:

can we post our own here? i just started.

-

Bless you!!

Allergy sneezing attack from the driver, starting at the beginning and going to about halfway though, but with a lot of cute allergy commentary throughout. And the sneezes are lovely. Sorry if this one was posted already!

On 5/4/2017 at 10:56 PM, dragonko said:

Handful of sneezes from about 8:20 on. All male. Oh, also, if you watch the whole video, vom warning.

On 3/11/2017 at 2:59 PM, greatestever said:

Hi guys,

My boyfriend knows about my fetish and loves to perform for me. I have hundreds of videos of him inducing sneezes using tissues or chhinkni. I would like to share with you a wonderful video that we filmed today.

20 hours ago, insertwittyusernamehere said:

Hi guys,

My boyfriend knows about my fetish and loves to perform for me. I have hundreds of videos of him inducing sneezes using tissues or chhinkni. I would like to share with you a wonderful video that we filmed today.

This is beautiful! He is lovely - thank you for sharing! And you say you have hundreds like these?! That is crazy!

23 hours ago, insertwittyusernamehere said:

Hi guys,

Holy wow! So cute! Thanks so much for sharing. If you ever feel like sharing other videos, that would be incredible! :)

On 7/1/2017 at 9:28 PM, insertwittyusernamehere said:

Hi guys,

Amazing sneezes..loved every single one of them. Please keep posting more videos of your bf sneezing much appreciated 

8 hours ago, Norbert Noseblad said:

This is beautiful! He is lovely - thank you for sharing! And you say you have hundreds like these?! That is crazy!

Hundreds may be a slight exaggeration, haha. But yeah, I have a lot. Unfortunately lost a lot of them on my old phone, which has a cracked screen, so until I find a way to recover them, they'll never be seen again. 

6 hours ago, Introvertedme said:

Holy wow! So cute! Thanks so much for sharing. If you ever feel like sharing other videos, that would be incredible! :)

4 hours ago, sneezyboi19 said:

Amazing sneezes..loved every single one of them. Please keep posting more videos of your bf sneezing much appreciated 

Thank you so much for the compliments! He is chuffed to be so popular on the sneeze fetish community, haha.

This is the version that he recorded with his own camera, which is obviously of much higher quality: 

A lot of my other videos are plagued by poor quality and other issues, so I would not consider them good enough to share here. We will work on filming some decent ones soon! But I have uploaded an additional video (part 1 of a two-parter) that I would consider of satisfactory quality. Warning for nudity - he is only wearing undies in this video. I didn't see any rules against posting this kind of video, and saw something similar a couple of pages back, but if it is against the rules, feel free to have this reported or deleted.

4 hours ago, insertwittyusernamehere said:

Hundreds may be a slight exaggeration, haha. But yeah, I have a lot. Unfortunately lost a lot of them on my old phone, which has a cracked screen, so until I find a way to recover them, they'll never be seen again. 

Thank you so much for the compliments! He is chuffed to be so popular on the sneeze fetish community, haha.

This is the version that he recorded with his own camera, which is obviously of much higher quality: 

A lot of my other videos are plagued by poor quality and other issues, so I would not consider them good enough to share here. We will work on filming some decent ones soon! But I have uploaded an additional video (part 1 of a two-parter) that I would consider of satisfactory quality. Warning for nudity - he is only wearing undies in this video. I didn't see any rules against posting this kind of video, and saw something similar a couple of pages back, but if it is against the rules, feel free to have this reported or deleted.

This undie sneeze video is also amazing. Thank you so much for sharing this video and thank your bf for contributing to the community. I honestly truly appreciate it. I love the high quality of the video and understand that your phone is probably

not the best quality since it's broken and what not. But it's okay you're sharing these and that's awesome ? By the way? Would your bf be willing to take some requests? Let me know thank you 

5 hours ago, sneezyboi19 said:

This undie sneeze video is also amazing. Thank you so much for sharing this video and thank your bf for contributing to the community. I honestly truly appreciate it. I love the high quality of the video and understand that your phone is probably

not the best quality since it's broken and what not. But it's okay you're sharing these and that's awesome ? By the way? Would your bf be willing to take some requests? Let me know thank you 

You're welcome! Oh no, it's a different phone that's broken and I can't get the videos off it. This one is fine.

He's happy to take requests. What do you want to see next?

This is part 2 of the undies video, by the way:

39 minutes ago, insertwittyusernamehere said:

You're welcome! Oh no, it's a different phone that's broken and I can't get the videos off it. This one is fine.

He's happy to take requests. What do you want to see next?

This is part 2 of the undies video, by the way:

Ah okay I'm allll glad your bf takes requests I do thank the both of you. I would love for your bf to not stifle any sneezes or cover any and jus let them all out (free) I love to see that spray especially when standing next to the light or window :) let me know if that's possible thank you 

Handful of acted sneezes from an Indian tv show (or movie maybe?) ... it's in Hindi (or maybe Punjab) so I'm not sure the premise.

28 minutes ago, sneezyboi19 said:

Ah okay I'm allll glad your bf takes requests I do thank the both of you. I would love for your bf to not stifle any sneezes or cover any and jus let them all out (free) I love to see that spray especially when standing next to the light or window :) let me know if that's possible thank you 

Sure, we'll aim to get it done this weekend :)

Just now, insertwittyusernamehere said:

Perfect I'll be looking forward to it. Thank you very much ?

13 hours ago, insertwittyusernamehere said:

I second sneezyboi's request, open, spraying stuff would be amazing!

But also I wanted to say thanks so very much for sharing all of these!  You are both wonderful, I swear there are so few videos really dedicated to sneezy guys, it's always majorly uplifting to see a new face comfortable enough to share with everyone! <3

3 hours ago, theangelicdaemon said:

I second sneezyboi's request, open, spraying stuff would be amazing!

But also I wanted to say thanks so very much for sharing all of these!  You are both wonderful, I swear there are so few videos really dedicated to sneezy guys, it's always majorly uplifting to see a new face comfortable enough to share with everyone! <3

I totally agree with what you said about them being wonderful and few videos dedicated to sneeze guys. I am also very thankful for such amazing videos ? Now both you and I are looking forward to their next video ?

30(ish) sneezes from chhinkni. Had a fit of 20 or so basically back to back, thought I was done, and then had another fit or 10 less than a minute later. Both fits in this video: