Sneeze Fetish Forum

MySpace, YouTube, JustinTV etc Clips Go Here

Bondi

15 hours ago, sneezyboi19 said:

I'm under as "Gerard Val" look for me

Haha I already follow you.  LOL!

I'm having trouble accessing your full playlist, though.  Maybe something about your settings?  Other people I can view the whole thing, while yours only shows me a few at a time.

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gryffin

• Lamborghini

• Fantasneezer

• lisar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

(f) multiple based on limited number of views this is either a re-post or never was identified. 

4 hours ago, pluto said:

A picture may be worth a thousand words, but it takes only a few words to ruin a picture:

Ahahaha nice one pluto xD

Thanks Lambo and haymaker, if i find worthy sneezes ill keep you updated

To make my post not useless for lurkers that see this part of the site updated (f):

Lighting is crap and the sneezes are offscreen, but they are quite wet sounding on this old one, enjoy (starts at 0:20) (f)

On 5/15/2017 at 1:23 AM, queergradstudent said:

Haha I already follow you.  LOL!

I'm having trouble accessing your full playlist, though.  Maybe something about your settings?  Other people I can view the whole thing, while yours only shows me a few at a time.

What is your YouTube account name? 

4 hours ago, sneezyboi19 said:

What is your YouTube account name? 

Same as my name on here. 

I don't have time to watch the entire video. There's a sneeze at the start and possibly more in the nearly one-hour clip. I examined her profile to ensure she was over 18, FYI.

Finally decided to "go public" with chhinkni sneezes (male)

So, they're all fake, but they're actually not half badly acted and it's kind of a cute sketch.

Also, I don't think this one has been shared yet (sorry if it has) but 5 sneezes from a hot bodybuilder. See the top comment for the times.

13 hours ago, dragonko said:

So, they're all fake, but they're actually not half badly acted and it's kind of a cute sketch.

Also, I don't think this one has been shared yet (sorry if it has) but 5 sneezes from a hot bodybuilder. See the top comment for the times.

Guy on the top in the driver's side (American) has nice nostrils!

I can't get to the YouTube or comments for the second one, can anyone post the times here if they don't mind? :3

16 hours ago, AnonyMouse said:

Guy on the top in the driver's side (American) has nice nostrils!

I can't get to the YouTube or comments for the second one, can anyone post the times here if they don't mind? :3

4:53, 15:03, 17:55, 17:56, 18:00

8 hours ago, Dusty15 said:

4:53, 15:03, 17:55, 17:56, 18:00

aahhh thank you! :)

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you Fuckyeah for these incredible finds.

I'm not usually a fan of induced sneezing, less still if its accompanied by bouts of giggling. However, one of these girls, Theresa, is in possession of a high quality sneeze... and she's pretty too, in a slightly frumpy kind of way (Its something I find attractive in a woman).

Theresa and her pal (or is it her Sister?) certainly go for it big time, no half measures for these two. I don't think they are fetishists, but they put on a great show here...and some.

If I was a younger man, single, and Theresa lived in my part of the world (whole lot of 'if's there) I'd be looking for a date with her, cos I reckon she'd be a serious bundle of fun and wouldn't be adverse to bit of the action we all like !!

Edited by haymaker

Stumbled upon some "nyse" videos on youtube...amazing how much another language opens up other video possibilities :)

Not sure if this has been posted, but this guy seems to really be enjoying sharing his very unique sneezes:

(m)

Enjoy!

To go along with a goofy sort of extended visual metaphor to explain the science of allergies, this female presenter fakes a build-up right at the get-go, decently acts a sneeze starting at 0:45, and that acted sneeze is slow-moed at 2:55 for those of you into that. She has a large, very pretty nose.

This is too good not to share. Romell (the very handsome black guy) sneezes at 0:19, 3:07, 5:53, 6:12, and 6:44 (nose-blow at 7:08).

Warning: Jay (the equally handsome but not equally sneezy white guy) ends up with a skin rash, swollen eyes, and breathing problems, so if that troubles you, avoid.