Sneeze Fetish Forum

MySpace, YouTube, JustinTV etc Clips Go Here

Bondi

On 4/17/2017 at 7:10 PM, Malachite said:

Whoops, I've made a bunch of recordings over time and apparently only posted the first one here. I added something new today, I hope you like it ^_^

aaah bless you! That was incredible...:ohmy::notworthy: always a great surprise when a new video of yours pops up! Thanks malachite 

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gryffin

• Lamborghini

• Fantasneezer

• lisar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm not sure if this is the best place to post this, but OMG this fake fit from Chris Pratt in Parks and Rec is everything right now. I'm not usually into fakes but *Chris Pratt* ??

Found this somewhat ridiculous double from this woman during a hair color video review.  About 43 seconds in.  Her sound is a little too on the screechy side for me, but I'm sure others will appreciate it!

(M) I try my hand at announcing my sneezes.

Edited by Professor_s

(Fake sneeze - male) to answer that question on where my avatar comes from.

Handful of sneezes from about 8:20 on. All male. Oh, also, if you watch the whole video, vom warning.

Edited by dragonko

Recording in my parent's garage - so some reverb on these sneezes (over 20 - male)

Guys, is there a "Myspace Youtube JustinTV etc clips go here" for female clips, since this one is only tagged as Male?

4 hours ago, Steelswarm said:

Guys, is there a "Myspace Youtube JustinTV etc clips go here" for female clips, since this one is only tagged as Male?

No, this thread is for all clips. It shouldn't be tagged as anything exclusive. I'll remove that.

Lamborghini
On 5/8/2017 at 3:08 AM, Steelswarm said:

Oh ok, thanks for the clearing up, Dusty.

http://twitcasting.tv/momoseazami/movie/6655011 

So anyway the woman on this vlog has a wet and messy sounding fit from 4:30 to 5:20 I really like the sound of her sneezes!

http://eb.twitcasting.tv/momoseazami/movie/6650877

A similar fit on this one, shame most of these sneezes are off-camera. Starts at 3:21:55 to 3:23:10

Great find!

Lamborghini

Yep, its a quality find (the two Japanese girls)...I wondered whether it might be an allergy to alcohol? The fact that she sneezes off camera actually adds to it for me. Her sneezes definitely have an erotic sound with a slightly desperate note to them. She's mostly sneezing into a tissue or similar in the second one. 

I find this sort of video far far better than a typical sneezing challenge vid where the sneezing is usually accompanied by silly giggling. To me that almost totally removes the erotic component of what I'm watching.

Edited by haymaker
On 1/3/2017 at 1:24 PM, sneezyboi19 said:

pretty awesome M sneeze video. Apparently he is willing to make more sneeze videos let's hope he does :) 

You find the best videos... have you considered making a youtube playlist?

10 hours ago, queergradstudent said:

You find the best videos... have you considered making a youtube playlist?

Thanks. Yes I indeed have one created 

3 hours ago, sneezyboi19 said:

Thanks. Yes I indeed have one created 

Nice, do you have a link?

18 hours ago, queergradstudent said:

Nice, do you have a link?

I'm under as "Gerard Val" look for me