Sneeze Fetish Forum

MySpace, YouTube, JustinTV etc Clips Go Here

Bondi

Tamara Chambers, one of the Nostalgia Critic's co-stars, has her own review show where she watches popular movies that she's never seen before. She's not feeling well when she's reviewing Ferris Bueller's Day Off. She coughs a bit early in it, blows her nose at the very end, but there's a fantastic sneeze at 4:16. Her reaction is priceless.

https://youtu.be/eET7PcqP1D8

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gryffin

• Lamborghini

• Fantasneezer

• lisar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If you like sniffling, stuffy talking, nose blowing and hitching then this is for you. Someone's gotta enjoy my misery...

Re female vid cam: nice find!!...in my opinion that's the hottest thing I've seen for a while.

Just a shame it finished, because I'm pretty sure she hadn't

2 hours ago, haymaker said:

Re female vid cam: nice find!!...in my opinion that's the hottest thing I've seen for a while.

Just a shame it finished, because I'm pretty sure she hadn't

I agree so much. It was a nice surprise to find on YT the other day. She just looks so incredibly bothered...

On 2/18/2017 at 3:38 PM, Dusty15 said:

I have managed to get a cold around this time for the past 3 years. And right on schedule, I have my annual one for 2017. https://youtu.be/3D6Hxoav6cc

Dusty - you are the most adorable sneezer of all time. And if that's your profile pic on your YT channel...:notworthy:

Can't remember seeing this one here before but I enjoyed watching it, it was pretty funny!