Sneeze Fetish Forum

MySpace, YouTube, JustinTV etc Clips Go Here

Bondi

Timing is everything so here is how i have been feeling during the holiday season!

I must have been on the naughty boy list! haha

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gryffin

• Lamborghini

• Fantasneezer

• lisar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 26.12.2016 at 9:41 PM, deal said:

I hope everyone is having a great holiday season!! I posted a couple vids for viewing pleasure. 'Tis the season right......enjoy 

Bless you and thanks for that, its amazing!

Goodness bless you! My word those were just absolutely delicious! :blush:

I do hope you feel better soon. Lots of rest and warm liquid, dear. :hug::consoling::hug: 

Sage, that was brilliant!.  A bit of everything really; powerful, girly, irresistible chhinkni talkie with interrupted speech, announcements, apologies and all wonderful.  \chhinkni really is the best thing for  inevitable fits, isn't it.?  More of the same, please......

there is nothing worse than  a blocked nose over Xtmass, Puds.....Except when your capacity for wonderful, powerful sneezes remains unabated if not enhanced.   Merry Noel indeed!

On 12/8/2016 at 0:08 PM, Prodigy said:

Just want to say thanks again for the warm welcome back. Here are a couple of unlisted requests for stifles.

I'm not "officially" honouring requests on an individual basis, but keep commenting on the videos and you just might get your wish. ;)

Hi Prodigy. It's so nice to see you again. Your sneezes are poised. :)

On 28/12/2016 at 2:17 PM, Superman said:

Timing is everything so here is how i have been feeling during the holiday season!

I must have been on the naughty boy list! haha

Ow Superman poor you! I hope you're feeling better but those hitching sneezes my god... ! Blesses! 

On 1/1/2017 at 7:31 PM, snzguy said:

Happy new years people! sneezing while hiding kinda (m)

Whoa, are you using a binaural mic?  The quality is amazing and similar to ASMR videos!

Hey guys,

here is a compilation of chhinkni sneezes and two talkies (from december 9th/10th 2016) which i made for my fellow sneeze fetish friend here on the forum,

Chhinkninducing :winkiss: :wubsmiley:

since the talkies are in german feel free to contact me, if you like a translation :yes:

enjoy an over 10 minutes long video xD

https://www.dropbox.com/s/pougp6skjezffxz/Chhinkni sneezes with talkies.wmv?dl=0

Edited by Ciuty80
filled in a dropbox link if yt decide to take my video down...

Hooray, ciuty!   It seems you have been hiding those wonderful sneezes under a bushel all this time.  Please do not hesitate to record the wonderful effect of chhinkni in the future.

Another batch of amazing sneezes from Callie/Prodigy! Like all good things these clips come in pairs, many many kudos to her :) (Can't wait for spray sneezes or something of the sort if she is willing to do a video on that!)

• 2 weeks later...