Sneeze Fetish Forum

MySpace, YouTube, JustinTV etc Clips Go Here

Bondi

40 minutes ago, Blah!? said:

Is that actually a new channel of hers? I know the youtuber MsHeatherGray used to have some videos up on youtube a long time ago and eventually took them down, but of course a dozen other people reuploaded them on their own. I'd be delighted if she actually decided to come back, but since that channel has no other videos or information of any kind, I suspect it's another video thief to add to the pile. Not sure where they would have gotten this video from in the first place though, since it's obviously at least somewhat new.

I can confirm that this will be the new channel (until I freak out and go into hiding again). But I do appreciate the concern. I know videos will always get saved and reuploaded (nature of the beast) but once in a blue moon I lose my mind and whip up a little something for the community. ;)

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gryffin

• Lamborghini

• Fantasneezer

• lisar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

49 minutes ago, Prodigy said:

I can confirm that this will be the new channel (until I freak out and go into hiding again). But I do appreciate the concern. I know videos will always get saved and reuploaded (nature of the beast) but once in a blue moon I lose my mind and whip up a little something for the community. ;)

That is wonderful news, thank you very much for all the contributions to the community :)!

Great to see that you still pop by from time to time, Prodigy. You've always been one of this community's bright lights. Hope all is well!

Take care, my fellow canuck,

Zed

Oh gosh, am I understanding this correctly that Prodigy is Ms Heather Gray?  My all-time favorite sneezer!  You're such an incredible beauty, with such varied sneezes, and the most adorable nose!  Okay, I'm gushing too much, but I feel like I've just "met" a celebrity!  Thank you for this new video!  And many blesses to you! Hope you feel better from the cold, soon!

~Elements

Just want to say thanks again for the warm welcome back. Here are a couple of unlisted requests for stifles.

I'm not "officially" honouring requests on an individual basis, but keep commenting on the videos and you just might get your wish. ;)

6 hours ago, Angelike said:

This are two german girls sitting in a tent. The left one is sneezing the whole video.

Private video 

5 hours ago, Prodigy said:

Just want to say thanks again for the warm welcome back. Here are a couple of unlisted requests for stifles.

I'm not "officially" honouring requests on an individual basis, but keep commenting on the videos and you just might get your wish. ;)

*drool* 

Well, this has been my Christmas :lol: I couldn't taste my Christmas dinner, I haven't been able to breathe through my nose since Christmas Eve and this has been me literally all day. Hopefully everyone else had a better time over the holiday period than I did :zippy: