• Fantasneezer

• lisar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

6 hours ago, buddy01 said:

Found this nice sneeze attack. Female while broadcasting live radio

http://sverigesradio.se/sida/artikel.aspx?programid=1658&artikel=4665120

hope I got the link right..

There were several choices on that page. I listened around, but I couldn't find the sneezing one. Perhaps if you gave the name of the clip.

It sure was nice to hear Swedish spoken, though. :)

After Years of just looking here and listening to all your great wavs (thanks):D it seems fair to post one of my own. I hope you enoy!

On 10/3/2016 at 11:37 PM, matilda3948 said:

Getting over this cold but still sneezing:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouogpJ5P4GA&feature=youtu.be

Hooooly hell, bless you! Those were wonderful. I loved how you said you only got one sneeze for all that work... and then you had those three sneezes at the end that sounded totally worth it all. I hope you're feeling better now that it's Friday.

On 10/5/2016 at 9:28 PM, metalknight2099 said:

Joel, it's the one with Anne Edliden nysa in the title.

Found it. Thanks. :) What's "haba haba" in Svensk?

On 10/7/2016 at 0:32 PM, youwishyouknew said:

Nice one ;) for everybody who can't find the right one, it's ' Ann Edliden måste nysa i direktsändning - Bengt Höglind har kul'

Oh boy! This is so lovely! Really enjoyed the desperation in the beginning ones, and how she clearly gets interrupted from speaking with the rest!

On 10/4/2016 at 11:58 AM, LastHope said:

Being drunk makes me sneeze more. So I tried this out... 

Excuse me while I pick myself up off the floor!  I am a puddle.  You totally melted me with your adorable, desperate sneezes! Bless you so much, and I do hope that you feel better soon! Thank you for sharing! xx

Edited by elements
edited to add my thanks!

Found this one...have not seen it posted yet. F while driving and talking to passenger.  Glad she finally pulled over!

3 hours ago, elements said:

Found this one...have not seen it posted yet. F while driving and talking to passenger.  Glad she finally pulled over!

Wow! Great find.

New one from me.. Will repost the private link when I take the public video down if you want, or does the link stay the same?

Eather way, enjoy!

I haven't uploaded in forever. Mainly because nothing exciting has been happening. But, here is this. This happened. I would have talked, but I've lost my voice, soo...

43 minutes ago, PumpkinPop said:

I haven't uploaded in forever. Mainly because nothing exciting has been happening. But, here is this. This happened. I would have talked, but I've lost my voice, soo...

Bless you. It was wonderful even without narration. But I hope your voice comes back quickly. :)