Sneeze Fetish Forum

MySpace, YouTube, JustinTV etc Clips Go Here

Bondi

i just came across this. (F,3)

based on the number of views (not so many) i dont think the link was ever posted.  my rudimentary french seems to indicate that she apologized in advance for having a sneezing attack and i presume therefore she edited out some of the sneezes, however from minute 14:05 she left in the final 3.  enjoy

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gryffin

• Lamborghini

• Fantasneezer

• lisar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

a new video from me ;)

i caught the cold from my mate at work. first i thought i try to get some relief by using chhinkni but there were only 2 sneezes. the rest of them i induced with a clothes tag.

enjoy :blushing:

please!!!! does somebody know the serie and episode at 0:43????? :shocking:

Edited by Ciuty80
On 5/27/2016 at 1:27 PM, Ciuty80 said:

a new video from me ;)

i caught the cold from my mate at work. first i thought i try to get some relief by using chhinkni but there were only 2 sneezes. the rest of them i induced with a clothes tag.

Gesundheit and many blessings, Ciuty! I like your sound! I hope you've gotten some relief from your cold, but thanks for sharing this recording with us :) 

On 5/27/2016 at 10:27 AM, Ciuty80 said:

a new video from me ;)

I've missed those sneezes!  Bless you! :D

On 29.5.2016 at 5:17 PM, atchoum said:

Several of the many comments actually say that this is something for the fetishists.  Are we so well known in Germany ?

i think yes but they are more in the underground and not so openminded like here ;)

On May 27, 2016 at 0:27 PM, Ciuty80 said:

a new video from me ;)

Sounded like it felt good to sneeze out that cold!  Hope you are feeling better!

On 5/27/2016 at 2:19 PM, Ciuty80 said:

please!!!! does somebody know the serie and episode at 0:43????? :shocking:

This is from General Hospital...don't know the episode number. The actress in this clip (Julie Marie Berman) has since been replaced by another actress playing the role of LuLu Falconeri.

Came across this! 2 doubles, and 2 singles, from her allergies. 0:19, 0:43, 1:36 (boyfriend blesses her)

On 29.5.2016 at 5:17 PM, atchoum said:

Several of the many comments actually say that this is something for the fetishists.  Are we so well known in Germany ?

This is scaring me. lol

Edited by sneeze_me
Just now, matilda3948 said:

Haven't made a recording in a couple months because I finally made it through allergy season and was enjoying not sneezing all the time. :lol: But I sniffed a tiny little bit of chhinkni today and sneezed for almost 7 minutes. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCiMScK_smU&feature=youtu.be

Ooooh my God, bless you, lady! That was... intense. ;)

Second vid, got a request to try holdbacks. Absolutely failed XD; There's some talking in there too.

8 hours ago, Hatchu said:

Second vid, got a request to try holdbacks. Absolutely failed XD; There's some talking in there too.

Love it!!! Nothing wrong with failed holdbacks... <3

8 hours ago, Hatchu said:

This is amazing! Wow thank you.

On 5/24/2016 at 11:28 AM, Hatchu said:

On 6/6/2016 at 6:28 PM, matilda3948 said:

Haven't made a recording in a couple months because I finally made it through allergy season and was enjoying not sneezing all the time. :lol: But I sniffed a tiny little bit of chhinkni today and sneezed for almost 7 minutes. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCiMScK_smU&feature=youtu.be

That went from very good to very very good.

I'm glad the height of allergy season has passed.

Hallo~

For the fiirst time in foooreeeveeeer (*sing)* I've made a new recording :P I hope you like it:

11 hours ago, atchoum said:

Gamer  sneeze

Four sneezes, on screeen, from 0.10 on – first stifled, three others unstoppable. (M)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbujiMmPmhc

also on the air sneeze (M) – great build up and headphone fail.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FaJHdl0fiIc

Thanks! Love the 2nd sneezer... Wanna find sone more sneezing with him

Another request. Stifles are hard for me it turns out ^^; So I let loose with some rapid fits at the end.