Top Posters In This Topic

• gryffin

• Lamborghini

• Fantasneezer

• lisar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On ‎25‎.‎04‎.‎2016 at 4:54 PM, sneezyboi19 said:

Cute (M) posting multiple clips in one of him sneezing (allergies) strong let out sneezes :) my favorite.! Enjoy 

nice found, thank you!

On 4/24/2016 at 3:57 PM, Joel said:
On 4/26/2016 at 2:21 AM, atchoum said:

You might not have allergies, but you are very gifted as inducing, Sir !  Much appreciated !

Thank you!

Title and description explain it all... 

I tried to stifle but in the end I really just couldn't. Way too powerful for that

On 4/24/2016 at 3:57 PM, Joel said:
9 hours ago, LastHope said:

Title and description explain it all... 

I tried to stifle but in the end I really just couldn't. Way too powerful for that

I'm willing to bet that there will be a yet bigger allergy fit in your future. :)

Here is a clip of me (f) induced sneezing. I usually only do singles or doubles so there is a little build up and silence in between. Too nervous to really talk lol. I think I sneeze 8 times. I couldn't count because I really hate listening back to myself. Not sure if this is where you post this! 

Let me know what you think :) If anyone likes I'd love to do more. Not going to lie my anxiety is through the roof knowing this is on YouTube lol but it is link only.

On 5/5/2016 at 4:00 PM, GFHen said:

Here is a clip of me (f) induced sneezing. I usually only do singles or doubles so there is a little build up and silence in between. Too nervous to really talk lol. I think I sneeze 8 times. I couldn't count because I really hate listening back to myself. Not sure if this is where you post this! 

Let me know what you think :) If anyone likes I'd love to do more. Not going to lie my anxiety is through the roof knowing this is on YouTube lol but it is link only.

That was great! I loved your sneezes. I hope your nervousness diminishes the more you do. :)

On 07/05/2016 at 0:54 AM, gryffin said:

Lots of sneezing until 1:53; snuff-taking and sneezy banter follows (his friends mocking him saying he's the Italian champion of sneezing and is training for the European championship)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pHuUA6WEj0

M

I have a new favourite word in Italian

" sternuteria "

Now I just have to find a way to use it...

On 5/5/2016 at 4:00 PM, GFHen said:

This was quite fantastic and I would love it if you did more. :)

On 4/25/2016 at 10:22 AM, deric said:

Cute Japanese guy responding to a challenge to see how many times he can sneeze in one minute.   Hope you guys enjoy it as much as I did. :)

yaayyy thanks for finding and sharing this :)

On 5/7/2016 at 11:54 PM, gryffin said:

Lots of sneezing until 1:53; snuff-taking and sneezy banter follows (his friends mocking him saying he's the Italian champion of sneezing and is training for the European championship)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pHuUA6WEj0

M

oommmmgggg amazingly amazing! 

4 hours ago, Kuchafya613 said:

This was quite fantastic and I would love it if you did more. :)

On 5/7/2016 at 11:46 PM, Joel said:

That was great! I loved your sneezes. I hope your nervousness diminishes the more you do. :)

Thank you both!! I'll definitely try! 

greatestever
14 hours ago, LastHope said:

Guess who's had a fun filled allergy day before 7am? This girl. 

oh wow.... 

just started a sneeze channel here with my first video

i have more audios but most of them are fandom related on my tumblr (url is the same as the youtube account name)

On 5/11/2016 at 1:54 AM, LastHope said:

Guess who's had a fun filled allergy day before 7am? This girl. 

I'm in search of more superlatives. Please keep sneezing at least until I return with them. :)

so I found this, where another sf has happily found where the sneezes are (37

although hear weird half sneeze at 33:53

since he sneezed a LOAD randomly, and there's loads of videos I thought I'd try and hunt out more ... and I got lucky 

40:10-40:37 44:48 46:05X2 

good times!

8 hours ago, Psyneezy said:

so I found this, where another sf has happily found where the sneezes are (37

although hear weird half sneeze at 33:53

since he sneezed a LOAD randomly, and there's loads of videos I thought I'd try and hunt out more ... and I got lucky 

40:10-40:37 44:48 46:05X2 

good times!

Nicely found! Hope there are even more to find!

On 5/12/2016 at 4:15 PM, skelebon3r said:

just started a sneeze channel here with my first video

i have more audios but most of them are fandom related on my tumblr (url is the same as the youtube account name)

Wow you have such a cute sounding sneeze, are those induced and how?

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure if anybody remembers me, but I'm giving this another shot. Still feel a little awkward going public with this stuff but hopefully I'll ease into it and won't chicken out this time.

Used just a few sets of rolled up napkins, one in each nostril. Never fails to set me off endlessly.

9 hours ago, Hatchu said:

Not sure if anybody remembers me, but I'm giving this another shot. Still feel a little awkward going public with this stuff but hopefully I'll ease into it and won't chicken out this time.

Used just a few sets of rolled up napkins, one in each nostril. Never fails to set me off endlessly.

This is awesome! Thanks for the contribution :)