• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gryffin

• Lamborghini

• Fantasneezer

• lisar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Okay so I'm on holiday in the US and it is wreaking HAVOC with my allergies. I'm in hell, but hopefully it's not for you guys. 

On 4/2/2016 at 4:21 PM, matilda3948 said:

Trying to talk through an allergy attack: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZ1CU1Nfk94&feature=youtu.be

Despite it all, you sound like you're holding up very well. Is the season winding down for you?

On 4/3/2016 at 10:58 PM, LastHope said:

Okay so I'm on holiday in the US and it is wreaking HAVOC with my allergies. I'm in hell, but hopefully it's not for you guys. 

This was particularly incredible. Bless you..

i finally started recording again and i did a cold denial scenario. i really hope you all enjoy :)

I dont know when the sneezing is in this (didnt listen to the whole thing straight through), but this guy sniffles like every 20 seconds for the entire vid (M)

If you play or follow Hearthstone, Kripp sneezed in his stream and did not edit it out of his video. Shortly after 21:40 (M) No audio.

On 12/04/2016 at 7:11 PM, paris5 said:

I dont know when the sneezing is in this (didnt listen to the whole thing straight through), but this guy sniffles like every 20 seconds for the entire vid (M)

No sneezing at all I'm afraid.   But fun for those who like sniffles.

(m)

I am just starting to make videos, and here is one of the few. I'm still learning, so any comments are appreciated! I also want to get to know others in the community.

23 hours ago, pirate_wench said:

One at 1:24, one at 1:45 (m)

What more could you ask for ?   Handsome man, subject to sneeze attacks,  one sneeze off camera and one on, no hint of a stifle !   Heaven !

Perhaps this should be in Gamer's sneezes (M).  It's just a single from Paul at 12.28 (just gets him on camera, but it's followed by some nice sneeze talk, and one of them outs himself as a photic sneezer.

On 4/20/2016 at 2:40 PM, snz said:

(m)

I am just starting to make videos, and here is one of the few. I'm still learning, so any comments are appreciated! I also want to get to know others in the community.

May I just say, your videos are AWESOME! have seen your stuff on youtube but didnt realise you had joined the forum! Welcome :) and keep doing what youre doing because its great :) 

17 hours ago, paris5 said:

May I just say, your videos are AWESOME! have seen your stuff on youtube but didnt realise you had joined the forum! Welcome :) and keep doing what youre doing because its great :) 

Thank you so much

Cute Japanese guy responding to a challenge to see how many times he can sneeze in one minute.   Hope you guys enjoy it as much as I did. :)

Cute (M) posting multiple clips in one of him sneezing (allergies) strong let out sneezes :) my favorite.! Enjoy 

On 4/23/2016 at 5:37 PM, Joel said:

Something new (m)

You might not have allergies, but you are very gifted as inducing, Sir !  Much appreciated !

Edited by Joal 555
fixed quote tags