• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gryffin

• Lamborghini

• Fantasneezer

• lisar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

OK I just made my first wav, not sure if this is the right place to post it but I thought it couldn't hurt! it's how I sneeze when my feet are cold; in long, drawn-out spells. due to my technical ineptitude there's 25 secs of silence before it really starts. enjoy!

Just amazing!

why thanks! I'm more impressed with the technical skills I actually had to use ;p

They weren't private until a few hours ago! I hope somebody saved them in the meantime...

The videos on that channel appear to all be from Clips4Sale and therefore were likely uploaded without the creator's permission. It's likely the channel was either contacted by one of the video owners or has been messaged and told to stop.

I've never seen any guys on clips4sale, anyone know the uploader?

I don't believe we're allowed to post the info on the open forum, as it's a 18+ platform (though that particular site didn't have any 18+ content as far as I could see). Sorry!

I don't speak Korean, but I think this song is about sneezing while hiding.

I think you're right.

I think Korea just passed Japan for the top spot in the sneeze-crazy-culture rankings.

How many people had to think that this was a great premise for a pop song for it to get made? A lot. I love it.

The ending of the video is unsatisfying, though. They get away? Sneezing doesn't get them caught? :P

I don't believe we're allowed to post the info on the open forum, as it's a 18+ platform (though that particular site didn't have any 18+ content as far as I could see). Sorry!

Oh too bad, guess I'll have to wait until I'm allowed to pm people or join the adult board or something. Thanks anyway!

New clip: Drunk, wet sneezes. (M)

Had a few drinks, so because alcohol is 'liquid courage', I decided to show my favorite type of sneezes: no stifling, no using a tissue, just letting go and loving the release.

https://youtu.be/bDt5ldwXf7A

Oh my... I'd say "wet" is even an understatement... I love this.. :woot0:

Made another vid. A little sick... but i think it turned out okay. :)

As mentioned in the vid description, I live in south China which is really cold in the winter. The Chinese government, for some reason or another, believes that providing heat is not important and so my apartment is freakin' cold, hence the jacket. :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_R_fVkFM3rE&feature=youtu.be