• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gryffin

• Lamborghini

• Fantasneezer

• lisar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Six minutes of gorgeous, (mostly) semi-stifled sneezes and nose-blowing by an equally gorgeous guy (induced).

www.youtube.com/watch?v=NxMzvpq6pso

Has to be one of the best videos of the year.

Edit: the same channel has a lot more sneezing videos, mostly F but including another gorgeous M (two guys, induced):

www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebOxDuhfXwQ

Edited by gryffin

They weren't private until a few hours ago! I hope somebody saved them in the meantime...

The videos on that channel appear to all be from Clips4Sale and therefore were likely uploaded without the creator's permission. It's likely the channel was either contacted by one of the video owners or has been messaged and told to stop.

Here's a clip on the subject of my most recent interest: holding back sneezes. It's a doomed quest, of course. :) (M)

https://youtu.be/C7zIaZmN1Ho

Thanks for the update. I see I've been enjoying your sneezes for more than ten years now. I listened again to a clip going back to 2005 where you experiment with different parts of the nose to see where to trigger the sneeze.

Amazing that people's sneezes change so little over time - yours must still startle those around you.

Here's a clip on the subject of my most recent interest: holding back sneezes. It's a doomed quest, of course. :) (M)

https://youtu.be/C7zIaZmN1Ho

Thanks for the update. I see I've been enjoying your sneezes for more than ten years now. I listened again to a clip going back to 2005 where you experiment with different parts of the nose to see where to trigger the sneeze.

Amazing that people's sneezes change so little over time - yours must still startle those around you.

Haha. Thank you for the kind words. I haven't seen people jump, but then, I'm trying to make myself as inconspicuous as possible at the time. :)