• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gryffin

• Lamborghini

• Fantasneezer

• lisar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Not sure if this is allergies or a cold. Enjoy. (M)

You sound so congested, bless you. Great wav though, thanks for sharing!

Some stifles and a few unstifled (f). Enjoy smile.png

Shiner thanks for your marvelous work. Would you consider doing some spray videos with light on the background, or cd sneezing?

I had a request to make another spray video so here you go!

If anyone has any other ideas on what to do with this big mirror, let me know! I have one day before I need to hang it up. smile.png

That was an awesome video and it makes me extremely jealous of your mirror. I mean, I wish I had a mirror that big. And a spray that wet. And a room that well lighted :D You should definitely make more spray videos!

Ok well, Miss Tangerine inspired to me get my old mirror down and try something like her.

I can't wait to get a cold or find something that sets me off... imagine 20 sneezes like these wink.png

Edited by Northern Angel

Ok well, Miss Tangerine inspired to me get my old mirror down and try something like her.

https://youtu.be/CN8hHl_p_SE

I can't wait to get a cold or find something that sets me off... imagine 20 sneezes like these wink.png

Hahaha, that makes me happy to hear I've served as inspiration. :P

Some stifles and a few unstifled (f). Enjoy smile.png

Shiner thanks for your marvelous work. Would you consider doing some spray videos with light on the background, or cd sneezing?

Thank you! I have never really thought about either of those ideas, to be honest.

And I can't believe I forgot the link last time...

I apologize because I'm going to go off-topic for a sec but I just realized that I have a ton of private messages with requests and shared videos on youtube, but the notification went straight to the email that I don't use, so I had no idea, I'm sorry!

Does anyone happen to know if there's a way to receive private message notifications on youtube and not through email?

I apologize because I'm going to go off-topic for a sec but I just realized that I have a ton of private messages with requests and shared videos on youtube, but the notification went straight to the email that I don't use, so I had no idea, I'm sorry!

Does anyone happen to know if there's a way to receive private message notifications on youtube and not through email?

As a matter of fact:

Manage email addresses or phone numbers

• Sign in to your account on www.youtube.com.
  • Click your account icon > SETTINGS (*).
  • On the left, click NOTIFICATIONS to get to account notifications.
  • At the bottom of the page, next to "Change email preferences for comments and replies," click Google+ notification settings.
  • Under "Notification delivery," you'll see the email addresses and phone numbers that are currently enabled for notifications on your channel. Add or remove email addresses and phone numbers.

Edited by Professor_s

I've been enjoying your adventures. :) (I'm Honkytonklagoon on Youtube.) Thanks for sharing!

I'm glad you like it! You are very welcome :)

I found out that colds and hayfever don't mix very well either...

https://youtu.be/DYy-2zWKGVU

You're speaking in opposites of course. :) Plus, you've gained in knowledge from the experience. :)

SO you guys, I'm thinking of recording my first WAV and posting it on here but I'm not sure what the best way for me to induce is; anyone got any tips?

I don't have any allergies so that's out unfortunately, but if anyone has any tips as to what makes a good WAV I'd appreciate it :)

I found out that colds and hayfever don't mix very well either...

https://youtu.be/DYy-2zWKGVU

Really ? because what was coming through my headphones sounded like a VERY good mix to me ;) thank you for posting :) hope its tapered off a bit now though :P

Edited by Joal 555
fixed quote tags

SO you guys, I'm thinking of recording my first WAV and posting it on here but I'm not sure what the best way for me to induce is; anyone got any tips?

I don't have any allergies so that's out unfortunately, but if anyone has any tips as to what makes a good WAV I'd appreciate it :)

Q-tips work best for me. You could also try a twisted tissue/paper towel, hair clip, feather, or pepper. Good luck!

Filling a request!

Please know that last time I posted an unlisted video showing myself, someone from the forum downloaded it and reposted it on youtube. I was really upset, and removed my video immediately. If that happens again, I'll be doing the same with this one.

But I don't want to so please just don't repost!

Enjoy!

https://youtu.be/OkdpQumY1Zw