Sneeze Fetish Forum

MySpace, YouTube, JustinTV etc Clips Go Here

Bondi

New clip posted smile.png

http://youtu.be/EO1wB70i_u8

I can't tell if it's a cold or hayfever. sadsmiley.gif will have to keep you updated on that I think!

nice wav there lasthope, I have no idea if it is a cold or hayfever

Thank you! It was/is a cold :( here's a wav of me trying to stifle some of the sneezes from it!

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gryffin

• Lamborghini

• Fantasneezer

• lisar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

New clip posted smile.png

http://youtu.be/EO1wB70i_u8

I can't tell if it's a cold or hayfever. sadsmiley.gif will have to keep you updated on that I think!

awww girl! Bless you so many times! You sound awful (in the best way!) Hope you feel better soon, and someone is taking care of you! Thanks for sharing your amazing sneezes with the community!

This clip is kind of 3 years old but I reckon it has never been discovered before (of it has, it hasn't become as popular as it deserves :-) ).

It features, at around 1:20, the cutest sneeze by lovely supermodel Martha Hunt - who claims it to be hayfever.

Question: There's SO MANY sneezing-videos on YouTube, like "sneezing in US-soaps", "sneezing in Europe" etc - but whyyyy are all women? Why are there no men sneezing? :( Or am I too stupid to find male videos like these?

Question: There's SO MANY sneezing-videos on YouTube, like "sneezing in US-soaps", "sneezing in Europe" etc - but whyyyy are all women? Why are there no men sneezing? :( Or am I too stupid to find male videos like these?

THIS. I would love nothing more than for someone to make a male version of those videos. that would make me one happy camper. anyone here mildly skilled at editing/ finding content with some time on their hands? :)

My first for a while but there seem to microphone issues so if you can be bothered then headphones are required.

Awesome as usual nefarious. I don't know if you're comfortable recording your voice, but if you could give a little description of what you're trying ( "finger under my nose now" ) that would really help with the mental image!

Question: There's SO MANY sneezing-videos on YouTube, like "sneezing in US-soaps", "sneezing in Europe" etc - but whyyyy are all women? Why are there no men sneezing? sadsmiley.gif Or am I too stupid to find male videos like these?

THIS. I would love nothing more than for someone to make a male version of those videos. that would make me one happy camper. anyone here mildly skilled at editing/ finding content with some time on their hands? smile.png

This should really be its own topic, but I'll give my short opinion: I think it's because the men make these compilations and I don't know if women are keen on making male compilations. I think it's a sex complex, about how men are allowed to show sexual desire, but woman are supposed to conceal it.

Another theory could be that women looks cute sneezing and being sick and vulnerable, while men just look disgusting and whine a lot. (That's just my interpretation of TV sick episodes, it's usually a woman who is sick)

Another interesting thing is, there are lots more women wavs/videos than there are wavs/vids of men voluntarily sneezing. Short conclusion, women are more willing to 'put out' that men are..?

It's been a while but a new one from me! (f)

I'm looking for potential requests if anyone has any?

You can't clean your post too often for me!twitchsmile.gif