Sneeze Fetish Forum

MySpace, YouTube, JustinTV etc Clips Go Here

Bondi

This is my first wav upload! I wanted to try a situation but make it authentic so I induced by vacuuming my music studio which was getting really dusty. The vacuum really stirred up the dust and caused some really big wet sneezes. Lots of sniffling too and a stifle at the end. Enjoy.

https://youtu.be/IErKXZBcU7A (M)

Wow very nice! Loved the little laugh towards the end, and the stifle, whoa.....! Thank you. :)

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gryffin

• Lamborghini

• Fantasneezer

• lisar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This is my first wav upload! I wanted to try a situation but make it authentic so I induced by vacuuming my music studio which was getting really dusty. The vacuum really stirred up the dust and caused some really big wet sneezes. Lots of sniffling too and a stifle at the end. Enjoy.

https://youtu.be/IErKXZBcU7A (M)

Wow very nice! Loved the little laugh towards the end, and the stifle, whoa.....! Thank you. smile.png

Thank you, thank you!! *bows* I think I might try doing an all stifle video if people want it but I'm open to any requests.

My latest:

(m)

I'm looking for suggestions on how to do my next one... maybe mix in some smaller sneezes or do some more noseblows... let me know if you have any ideas or requests!

My second wav recording! I induced with dandelions in this one and there is some good wet sneeze sounds as well as build ups while interrupting my talking. Please enjoy everyone! Sorry im so mumbly today lol.

https://youtu.be/l1WIObThh-Y (M)

I love your wavs xxironmaidenxx.

Great blows too, I'd love to hear more of that, especially some loud ones.

Thanks for sharing with the community.

HH

My latest:

(m)

I'm looking for suggestions on how to do my next one... maybe mix in some smaller sneezes or do some more noseblows... let me know if you have any ideas or requests!

um... stretcher.gif

off topic, there's no way i'm the first to notice blessyou.png ??

A nice conversation about sneezing and taking pictures, tweeting sneeze faces happening here:

(starts at 5:52).

I wish they would capture themselves sneezing, all of them. Attractive people, especially the guy on the right with the man bun.

I

saw your cold vids on YT and I have to say you have really improved your Honking. Just fantastic blowing. Is this normal or related to the super cold in that horn of yours.

Feel better...and thanks,

Its normal, and thank you! :)

Another from me... a variety of sneezes in this one:

Another Japanese guy.

Not as cute as he used to be. (Look at some of his older vids)

weaker, soft sneezes for those who prefer them. :)

https://youtu.be/hgNRe76o4_8?t=1h22m

A triple from the lady on the right directly after the point I linked, followed by some 'bless you's. The blessing is nicer than the sneezes imo but heeeey, I wasn't looking for this at all, so bonus?

I'm still watching because I'm a hopeless dork so if there are any more I'll edit this post. heh.gif

*slinks back into the nerdy underbrush from whence they came*

edit: Not more from the above link, but I didn't want to double post, so here are two more of mine:

, and
Edited by Junia

A triple from the lady on the right directly after the point I linked, followed by some 'bless you's. The blessing is nicer than the sneezes imo but heeeey, I wasn't looking for this at all, so bonus?

I completely forgot about this! When I first encountered it I was listening (only) to it while doing the dishes so when I heard the sneeze I had to drop everything and back up to watch. Like you said, a complete bonus as I was listening to it to learn about 5e. Because also dork. goof.gif