Sneeze Fetish Forum

MySpace, YouTube, JustinTV etc Clips Go Here

Bondi

awww i like the show! it's so funny. never ever thought guidos sneeze would be to my liking smile.png thanks for sharing yes.gif

haha, yeah me too :) I was definitely thrilled when I found it yesterday :) Glad you like!

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gryffin

• Lamborghini

• Fantasneezer

• lisar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i found this, i hope it wasn't posted already. if yes maybe please delete it, dear mods :winkkiss:

it's funny :lmao:

Yay, I recorded one without having a three month interlude again. Kinda shortish, but I hope someone enjoys it just the same.

(m)

Helloooo~

Just dropping by to let you know there's a new recording on my channel!

Enjoy :P ( :naughty: )

He sneezes once in the first few minutes, then he complains about his allergies throughout the Minecraft let's play video. At about 25:00, he has a full-fledged fit for the rest of the video.

Male, young, but over 18.

Here's another from me. I tried to respond to some of the suggestions in the comments. Feel free to leave feedback or give suggestions!

https://youtu.be/ELe0dXppZqc (m)

All the clips you've uploaded so far have been spectacular, and this one is no exception. <3 Thank you for sharing!

Here's another from me. I tried to respond to some of the suggestions in the comments. Feel free to leave feedback or give suggestions!

All the clips you've uploaded so far have been spectacular, and this one is no exception. <3 Thank you for sharing!

You're welcome, and thanks for the kind comments! I'm just trying to contribute to a community that has so many other amazing contributors!

I'm just here to echo what VoOs has said. Your clips are so great. I can't wait to listen to this one!

I decided to mess around with some chhinkni again ... I hope you all enjoy.

This is amazing! Thanks for sharing!

I decided to mess around with some chhinkni again ... I hope you all enjoy.

I admire your bravado to share something like this. I'm also weak at the knees.

Lamborghini

)

(M)

My first update since 2009. tonguesmiley.gif More to come soon.

Lamborghini

Edited by Lamborghini

(m) 9:35

This one is awesome!

A young gentleman is giving another young gentleman a face massage and when he uses the massager on his nose it makes him sneeze.