• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gryffin

• Lamborghini

• Fantasneezer

• lisar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Me, again. I'm making some attempt to upload more frequently than I have been before; we'll see how long it lasts. :lol:

Something quick from me. I'd've not chosen to do anything today but since my body had other plans I figured I might as well record. heh.gif

bless you, these were amazing as always :) i'm a seriously big fan of your videos, thank you so much for posting :)

I already made a share & share alike thread for this, but I don't really see the need to hide this from non validated members, so here goes

My first inducing attempt that involved more than one sneeze. It ends rather abruptly because I have to edit out my dog barking loudly (so you all wouldn't bust an eardrum or something :P) There wasn't any more after that anyway.

M, several from snorting far too much snuff, with interesting buildups

3:13, 4:08, 4:18, 5:23, 6:07, perhaps 6:28? (off camera), 12:24

Warning: some messiness, lots of spitting and swearing

My first inducing attempt that involved more than one sneeze. It ends rather abruptly because I have to edit out my dog barking loudly (so you all wouldn't bust an eardrum or something tonguesmiley.gif) There wasn't any more after that anyway.

http://youtu.be/qwZbPAtWBwY

I really love your sneezes :) Totally adorable! Thank you for sharing with us, and bless you!!

what a moron that guy was.........

sorry you're going to have to explain this comment a bit more ?

I believe it's in reference to the post by Gryffin referring to the man in the video who inhales too much snuff. If that's correct, Chessgod, I can edit in a quote of Gryffin's post for clarification's sake :)

Edited by Dusty15

Two M from the smell of pepper and pepper spray: one by Parker at 2:14, one by the man holding the camera at 9:46.

Furious Pete isn't shown sneezing although he claims he "couldn't stop sneezing" (2:37 to 2:47) in a part that was evidently cut (shame on them!). He sniffles here and there and dabs at his nose with a tissue at 3:36.

Warnings: messiness, pain (Pete had the great idea of touching his eyes with his pepper-sprayed fingers), some profanity, and a copious amount of being a bit of an asshole, frankly...

Another from me. Last of the chhinkni wavs for a bit, because I don't want it to lose its effect, but hopefully I'll keep uploading with other methods. :lol: