Sneeze Fetish Forum

MySpace, YouTube, JustinTV etc Clips Go Here

Bondi

I'm sick, so this happened:

A lot of hitching and false starts in there. My nose is always very indecisive.

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gryffin

• Lamborghini

• Fantasneezer

• lisar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've not done a recording in a long time, but I figured that I really owed the people here something. I love all of the stuff all of you share, so I made a recording for the girls (and guys of that persuasion). Let me know if you like it and I'll try to make some time to do some more.

http://youtu.be/ZefdSxSJWd4

By the way, I lost my old login info here so that's why I'm under a new username.

This is my first real attempt with chhinkni, but I find that it isn't strong enough. I can get maybe 5-6 sneezes out of it and then I have to induce the manual way.

Incredible. Bless you!

Basically ever since this Youtube link thread was established, there has been a trend of people, some members of this forum and some who are not, commenting on virtually every video that is ever linked here. That isn't a problem within and of itself, but a lot of the videos here are being uploaded by people who clearly aren't fetishists. For example, people who randomly happened to sneeze in a video which was then linked here. Again, I don't think there's anything inherently wrong with that either.

Where it becomes creepy, however, is when people start leaving fetish-focused comments on videos posted by those people who are clearly not fetishists. There's an endless mess of comments like "your sneezes are so sexy/turn me on/etc," and "please make more sneezing videos. At best, the uploaders will have no idea what's going on, and at worst they'll feel pretty creeped out or possibly even threatened. It gets especially bad when these commenters go on to give children the same treatment.

Naturally it's not within this forum's jurisdiction to control what people say on Youtube, but that doesn't change the fact that a lot of these people are using this very thread to find videos and harass the people who've uploaded them.

Zensations' YouTube channel is gone sadsmiley.gif

Probably some prude reported some of her kinkier videos to YouTube.

Fixed.

There we have it. She's not with Sneezygirls anymore, I believe she's flying solo with her own clip store.

Fixed.

There we have it. She's not with Sneezygirls anymore, I believe she's flying solo with her own clip store.

It's very sad that her YouTube audio work has gone because it was some of the most sophisticated and funniest sneezework of all time. As far as I can see her own site which of course I cannot mention here does survive; if you search her name on another site I can't mention you should find it.

Regarding "creepy" comments, the problem far antedates this thread and no one has yet thought of a solution. Infact, many contributors obviously enjoy such comments and have come to expect them. I cannot see any attempt to make all mention of YouTube secret ever working. People would go on posting links, and it would really destroy the whole point of the forum.

she has a clips for sale . com site

Fixed.