• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gryffin

• Lamborghini

• Fantasneezer

• lisar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

When I got home from my run today, I was really, really itchy. I've no idea why b/c the pollen count should be low here. (One map said high, one said low- I have no idea what to believe!) I made another Chhinkni attempt and got (for me) a relatively quick, hitchy triple. Then, lots of silence, until I could coax the 4th one out.

Since I can never get a full fit recorded, I caught many individual sneezes at different times. These are what my sneezes sound like naturally, no stifling. After the first nose blow, those chain of sneezes was all one take. I was pretty proud of myself.

And the rest is all nose blowing.

When I got home from my run today, I was really, really itchy. I've no idea why b/c the pollen count should be low here. (One map said high, one said low- I have no idea what to believe!) I made another Chhinkni attempt and got (for me) a relatively quick, hitchy triple. Then, lots of silence, until I could coax the 4th one out.

Your sneezes are my absolute favourite x

Thanks. :)

Can I second this? Love the way that they come upon you really quickly, yet violently :D

M

www.youtube.com/watch?v=owqlbKM770s

3 @ 4:33, 1 @ 4:48 (with remarkable buildup), 3 @ 5:13

from snorting Icy Hot (whatever it is) and trying to clear his sinuses with water

warning: pain (snorting), messy / gross, cursing, a bit of everything really :P

oh, and he's shirtless in the relevant part of the video :)

M

many throughout, with nice buildups

titled "more sneezes" but it's the only video on the channel at the moment (only listed video, I should say)

many throughout, induced with a pencil

messy (very messy at the end!)

www.youtube.com/watch?v=zvX-f4uAVxw

3 from sniffing pepper @ 0:34, 0:53, 1:17 (the latter preceded by lots of false starts), then nose blowing

2 random @ 7:01, 10:32

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mix-lMRnVfg

induced with a tissue, 2 @ 0:42

one, remixed in slow motion, high speed, and all the usual stuff - but the original's cute smile.png

https://www.youtube....h?v=6ePUN1x-Z3A

one, messy

Edited by gryffin

These are some sneezes because of snuff:

(1x @6:15)

(1x @3:00)

(same guy, 1x @7:25)

I think the guy of the last two videos might have some other videos too, but he has many snuff videos, so that might take a while. The other guy doesnt sneeze in one of his other videos (so far).

I've not done a recording in a long time, but I figured that I really owed the people here something. I love all of the stuff all of you share, so I made a recording for the girls (and guys of that persuasion). Let me know if you like it and I'll try to make some time to do some more.

By the way, I lost my old login info here so that's why I'm under a new username.

This is my first real attempt with chhinkni, but I find that it isn't strong enough. I can get maybe 5-6 sneezes out of it and then I have to induce the manual way.

M

many throughout, with nice buildups

titled "more sneezes" but it's the only video on the channel at the moment (only listed video, I should say)

Here's his first video. Apparently he has dust allergies. A slightly longer fit, with a variety of stifled and forceful sneezes. This guy is adorable. Hopefully more to come.

https://www.youtube....h?v=nu_J3i-yQYU

Gorgeous.

Edited by Joal 555
merged posts