• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gryffin

• Lamborghini

• Fantasneezer

• lisar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I made a sceanrio wav in which I was horribly allergic to the perfume being worn by my seatmate on a flight - male sneezes

http://youtu.be/bLiUQi_jr2g

oh...my GOD. This is my dream come true!! Please do more like this!! You did it brilliantly! Next scenario could be while your drinking something with friends and girlfriends and next to you they're cutting grass. Hahaa!

Not sure if this has been posted, but I HIGHLY recommend THIS video:

by Karidurosu (m) great fit brought on by Chhinkni powder, and he is adorably inebriated ;)

New one from me. (F)

2 stifled sneezes and many nose blows after. No talking this time. I actually got a a few sneezes out within 2 minutes!

2:09 2:16 2:24 also F:

I think I saw another video of this girl sneezing non stop in a vlog, but I can't remember where. Love her sneezes and her willingness to talk about them!

I think I saw another video of this girl sneezing non stop in a vlog, but I can't remember where. Love her sneezes and her willingness to talk about them!

I got you Elements.

Here is the video you're referring to:

Or maybe this?

And a couple others:

(end)

(1:54)

hey you guys i uploaded a new chhinkni video to my youtube channel. you can find it in the Share and Share Alike section it's the last one in the list ;) enjoy!

[M]

I decided to make a video after some time. I felt a cold coming along and managed to get a load of stifled sneezes out with a little inducing, it was so messy though! Hope you enjoy...

I got you Elements.

Here is the video you're referring to:

Or maybe this?

And a couple others:

(end)

(1:54)

So...I LOVE YOU! Thank you SO SO much! I really appreciate it :)