• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gryffin

• Lamborghini

• Fantasneezer

• lisar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

A bigger fit than i had intended but the build ups just got bigger and bigger as it went along. If this is your thing then stick with it. :)

A bigger fit than i had intended but the build ups just got bigger and bigger as it went along. If this is your thing then stick with it. :)

Bless you! Love the sexy hitchy build ups!!!! ;)

Zensations on YouTube has been my favorite sneezer forever. (And I'm pretty sure she's been mentioned here before.) Here's a link to a brilliant video she posted of her male SO announcing sneezes: https://www.youtube....h?v=dayRAnobf3A

A brave woman, she is, asking her SO to do stuff like that. I would probably end up fainting mid-sentence if I tried to ask mine. :blush:

(Also, not sure if one needs others' permission before posting links to their channels? If so, I didn't get said permission, so delete if necessary...)

Edited by DiabhalÉan

So I can't believe I'm doing this. I just want to crawl under a rock and die... I've been a long time fetishist, but this is my first ever wav. Needless to say, this is not my forte.

I shared this with one singular person and that person seemed to like it, so I'm taking my chances and sharing the link with the rest of you.

Sadly, I feel it's really stupid, I mean I talk for 99% of it and only get one badly stifled sneeze and a nose blow out. To be honest, I was really nervous and that's why my nose wasn't behaving for the recorder.

I am 19 even though it seems like I don't know how old I am...I promise you that I'm a legal adult.

So....

here's the link: http://youtu.be/Gq6PkALMRmY

Feedback is welcome and I feel like I'll be doing lots of talkies so throw some topics at me, or ask me random questions that you'd like me to answer, given that they are appropriate.

Right now requests are closed. I'm still getting used to being recorded when I want to indulge myself.

So I can't believe I'm doing this. I just want to crawl under a rock and die... I've been a long time fetishist, but this is my first ever wav. Needless to say, this is not my forte.

I shared this with one singular person and that person seemed to like it, so I'm taking my chances and sharing the link with the rest of you.

Sadly, I feel it's really stupid, I mean I talk for 99% of it and only get one badly stifled sneeze and a nose blow out. To be honest, I was really nervous and that's why my nose wasn't behaving for the recorder.

I am 19 even though it seems like I don't know how old I am...I promise you that I'm a legal adult.

So....

here's the link: http://youtu.be/Gq6PkALMRmY

Feedback is welcome and I feel like I'll be doing lots of talkies so throw some topics at me, or ask me random questions that you'd like me to answer, given that they are appropriate.

Right now requests are closed. I'm still getting used to being recorded when I want to indulge myself.

That stifle was gorgeous. smile.png

Thanks.. (sheepishly bnlushes). I listen to your wavs too and I do enjoy what I hear. Good work yourself.