Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

All (m)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FYLWI_NnWG0 1 @ 1:24

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QkDM0UC5FvM 1 @ 0:39

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yff1XcM7D0M allergy like attack starting @ 2:20

1 @ 0:55

attack of sneezes galore starting @ 1:12 from an alergic brazilian

In case you haven't seen it before http://twitcam.livestream.com/avly7 here is a livestream in which this same guy has an even worse allergy attack with sneezes starting @ 12:12 going all the way to the end.

Edited by iheartsneezn

Hi guys, I am a first time poster, long time lurker. This video used to contain a massive fit starting at about 4:20 (very powerful female sneezes) but recently when I went to check it out, it seems that it has been edited so that it ends right before the fit really starts! It's originally 7+ minutes in length. Does anyone know how to remedy this situation? It's pretty tragic, because it really was a classic find.

Hi guys, I am a first time poster, long time lurker. This video used to contain a massive fit starting at about 4:20 (very powerful female sneezes) but recently when I went to check it out, it seems that it has been edited so that it ends right before the fit really starts! It's originally 7+ minutes in length. Does anyone know how to remedy this situation? It's pretty tragic, because it really was a classic find.

How odd. It still has the sneezes when I watch it :confused:

When I try to play it (vsSBvaD1a6I) on YouTube with Firefox, it stops playing shortly after the 4:20 mark out of 7:24 total.

DownloadHelper (from within Firefox) gets only the first 20.0 MB.

youtube-dl reports:

Available formats:

18 : mp4 [360x640]

43 : webm [360x640]

5 : flv [240x400]

17 : mp4 [144x176]

When I try to download it in 360x640 mp4 format (18) using youtube-dl, it encounters an error at

60.3% of 33.19MiB at 223.21KiB/s ETA 01:00

ERROR: content too short (expected 34803779 bytes and served 20972036)

Note that 60.3% of 7:24 (444 s) is 4:28 (268 s).

I successfully downloaded the 240x400 flv format (5) using youtube-dl.

So, it appears that only certain formats are corrupted.

Edited by pluto

When I try to play it (vsSBvaD1a6I) on YouTube with Firefox, it stops playing shortly after the 4:20 mark out of 7:24 total.

DownloadHelper (from within Firefox) gets only the first 20.0 MB.

youtube-dl reports:

Available formats:

18 : mp4 [360x640]

43 : webm [360x640]

5 : flv [240x400]

17 : mp4 [144x176]

When I try to download it in 360x640 mp4 format (18) using youtube-dl, it encounters an error at

60.3% of 33.19MiB at 223.21KiB/s ETA 01:00

ERROR: content too short (expected 34803779 bytes and served 20972036)

Note that 60.3% of 7:24 (444 s) is 4:28 (268 s).

I successfully downloaded the 240x400 flv format (5) using youtube-dl.

So, it appears that only certain formats are corrupted.

Yes! You're right. I tried 240x400. Problem solved. Thanks so much!

probably

This one was taken down it seems - anyone save a copy?

Probably, although I'm not sure which one it was either... if it's the one I think it is then it's the gorgeous blonde who tells us she's gonna sneeze then stifles her sneeze, undoubtedly one of the best clips I've ever seen if it's this one... can anybody remember which one it was?!

probably

Probably, although I'm not sure which one it was either... if it's the one I think it is then it's the gorgeous blonde who tells us she's gonna sneeze then stifles her sneeze, undoubtedly one of the best clips I've ever seen if it's this one... can anybody remember which one it was?!

heavyrocer, is this ringing a bell?? :)

probably

heavyrocer, is this ringing a bell?? smile.png

This sounds like a great clip! I hope it resurfaces, I want to see it!

pm me and I'll mail it to you... I'm assuming this is allowed on the forum? If it's not allowed then please don't pm me! x

The now-deleted clip mentioned above (ryzkd5EVyMk) contains a single sneeze from 1:33 to 1:37 induced using a tissue. This clip was uploaded to YouTube by user HilariousGirlsTV, who has recently uploaded a number of older clips of interest to us. I have not yet identified the original video ID of this clip and the gal who uploaded it. If I do, I will post the video ID of that clip here. Tucker's description does not match the clip in question (e.g., she does not stifle). The attached image is a single mid-sneeze frame from the clip at 1:36.

I do NOT know the age of the person in the clip (and attached image). So far, the SFF moderators have not objected to posts regarding this clip. This may change once this image is seen and they determine that it does not meet the SFF age requirements. If so, I would expect this post and possibly others to be removed. That is fine with me although I would appreciate not being beat up over it.

post-125-0-14056000-1377799443_thumb.jpg

Edited by pluto