Sneeze Fetish Forum

MySpace, YouTube, JustinTV etc Clips Go Here

Bondi

This chap takes a pinch of snuff as a remedy against a stuffy nose - with the effects one can easily imagine

(probably one at 0:28, then a double partly offscreen at 1:08)
  • Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gryffin

• Lamborghini

• Fantasneezer

• lisar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This guy recently started youtube channel all about his sneezing (M of course):

http://www.youtube.c...4Mgn8Uwg/videos

The channel name is amusing, especially because "Schuh" is the German word for "shoe". So art + shoe = a sneeze, haha.

This guy recently started youtube channel all about his sneezing (M of course):

http://www.youtube.c...4Mgn8Uwg/videos

The channel name is amusing, especially because "Schuh" is the German word for "shoe". So art + shoe = a sneeze, haha.

Cool! Nice sharing

Awesome stuff fuckyeahsneezes!!

Tnks for sharing

Who can translate a few Portuguese words?

Found these 3 clips of a Brazilian Student, who seems to have had a cold in June. There are three video from the same time , where he is sneezing and / or sniffling and having a very congested voice.

I like them very much.

It´s clear that this cold was not the reason for making the videos, seems he reports about medical or student problems in Brazil.

But I´ m sure, that he mentions his cold sometimes, especially after the sneezes. I think, I understand “gripe” (= flu) sometimes.

Would be nice if somebody could tell me, what he says exactly. I case that not, enjoy the videos please.

Every time starting with www.youtube.com/....

watch?v=-mKoBL4sF7c&feature=share&list=FLzg_qTUh56_Ir3tpX1drejQ

sneezes at 4:12, 4:32, 5:05 and 5:21 min (very wet, with spray)

watch?v=Rhujyc01g2s&feature=share&list=UUFbLkT3VszMmxGHwhJc26jA

sneezes at 6:43 min

watch?v=jjh2MeG3WeU&feature=share&list=FLYmtSBiXpaAAa-6bxh-sdsQ

no sneezes, but raspy voice and some sniffling (and I think, at the beginning he says something about his flu?)

New one from me :blush:

Edited by StraightEdgeRyder

Found these 3 clips of a Brazilian Student, who seems to have had a cold in June. There are three video from the same time , where he is sneezing and / or sniffling and having a very congested voice.

I like them very much.

It´s clear that this cold was not the reason for making the videos, seems he reports about medical or student problems in Brazil.

But I´ m sure, that he mentions his cold sometimes, especially after the sneezes. I think, I understand “gripe” (= flu) sometimes.

Would be nice if somebody could tell me, what he says exactly. I case that not, enjoy the videos please.

no sneezes, but raspy voice and some sniffling (and I think, at the beginning he says something about his flu?)

Well, I can tell you that in the first video he does say that he has a "gripe que nao pasa." Now "gripe" literally means flu but Brazilians use it to refer to minor head colds as well. So he's saying that he has a cold that will not pass and is making him sneeze. He also says that he experiencing some rhinitis along with the cold. "Rinite" for Brazilians generally refers to nasal allergies or nasal allergy like symptoms.

I like them very much.

Well, I can tell you that in the first video he does say that he has a "gripe que nao pasa." Now "gripe" literally means flu but Brazilians use it to refer to minor head colds as well. So he's saying that he has a cold that will not pass and is making him sneeze. He also says that he experiencing some rhinitis along with the cold. "Rinite" for Brazilians generally refers to nasal allergies or nasal allergy like symptoms.

Thank you for your help. I supposed something like that.
  • 2 weeks later...

Me having a sneeze attack:

(male)

Those were awesome jgsneeze!!! Thanks for sharing! I really enjoyed them!!!! woaaaaaaaaaah!! :D

All male found and uploaded by me! Enjoy! I find them all very sexy. w00t.gif

. Welp sorry for bringing up these links again but all emjoyable(: & that musta cleaned the dishes well..uncovered sneezing :P umph ;D

Me having a sneeze attack:

(male)

Those were awesome jgsneeze!!! Thanks for sharing! I really enjoyed them!!!! woaaaaaaaaaah!! biggrin.png

Wowww thanks for the compliment! :D It's comments like these from you ladies that keep me making more :D