• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gryffin

• Lamborghini

• Fantasneezer

• lisar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thank you for posting some more videos, Matilda. Yours have been a favorite of mine. Shame some people are just crazy, heh.

Recent uploads by me of males that I found. :) I enjoy doing this, and I will continue to do it for all the male sneeze lovers like myself!

- Mandy

I've been unusually sneezy these past few weeks....the pollen count today is super high and my nose has noticed...it's SO sensitive! I barely have to rub it and I can end up sneezing!

Most recent:

From earlier this past week:

Hey guys and gals! Here's (m)y first upload of induced sneezes

I hope you enjoy! Shoot.me a pm sometime if you'd.like to chat or have a request :)http://youtu.be/YtMH6Uz4JUU

Amazing. A really great first video! I cannot wait for more!! :D xx

I found this one today...and I don't THINK it's been posted before...(apologies if it has been...)

A man tests out joke shop sneezing powder:

The actual sneezing starts at 2:50, but IMO, the entire thing is worth watching as it's got a great build up to a fantastic fit at the end. thumbup1.gif

I'm sure some of you will have visited heavyrocer's excellent collection on youtube and seen this clip already, but I felt a duty to bring it to the attention of all female sneeze lovers, because in my opinion, this is a sneeze right off the very top rack...

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=Ns79U2lQvyw (F)

Edited by haymaker

Old commercial (probably 10-15 years) featuring a long, comical, but HUGE sneeze... for an air filter company. Have been looking this for years, and it recently resurfaced smile.png

(M)