Top Posters In This Topic

• gryffin

• Lamborghini

• Fantasneezer

• lisar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

http://m.youtube.com...gQcQWbPi823iJ0.

There's like 20 vids of her sneezing in this playlist her allergies are ridiculous

it seem that the link is wrong written. Can you put the link correctly or put the name of one of her videos so we can look for it. I wanna see her tonguesmiley.gif !

If you copy and paste the link and delete the '.' from the end, that should work :)

Another new one from me, trying (and succeeding!) to coax out some VERY stubborn sneezes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nMmt8TV6Z0Y (m)

There's like 20 vids of her sneezing in this playlist her allergies are ridiculous

it seem that the link is wrong written. Can you put the link correctly or put the name of one of her videos so we can look for it. I wanna see her tonguesmiley.gif !

If you copy and paste the link and delete the '.' from the end, that should work smile.png

Another new one from me, trying (and succeeding!) to coax out some VERY stubborn sneezes:

Hmm, unfortunately not, just takes me to a google search =/

heavyrocer

If you copy and paste the link and delete the '.' from the end, that should work smile.png

Assumingly the playlist was highlighted on a mobile device (Hence the unusual link) Upon changing it to standard youtube link i.e. 'http://www.' It would seem the videos have been removed. Or certainly the first in the playlist (Despite it not giving the option to view any other videos from it) :/

Assumingly the playlist was highlighted on a mobile device (Hence the unusual link) Upon changing it to standard youtube link i.e. 'http://www.' It would seem the videos have been removed. Or certainly the first in the playlist (Despite it not giving the option to view any other videos from it) :/

They're not deleted. It's just this girl

She's been posted about before.

The YouTube video IDs of the clips in the playlist with times of interest are:

17Lt96JwCVI 3:34 ... 3:46

1DE-a55RYDQ 3:05 (off-screen)

8nI3zhAF5Pk 6:52 (off-screen)

9HawWpGCSX4 1:22

dcgKMIXE78Q 2:24

DDpDQ1xLRwA 3:36

dKJ_UR8s1JY 7:45 (off-screen and stifled)

gndWtlD-KbA 0:46

hukn_AznM3c 0:13

Iew4vTm5b7g 1:54

IT81-J3M608 2:32 (off-screen)

jLQBFtvjOjI 1:06

L48Bx0H-R_U 2:26

N5fpwswY9Hk 2:57

Ts13LZraWJA 0:43 0:50

vRKBF_MN9Ak 0:54

xOOWFuel8Hc 4:16

YsyfjrF1wy4 1:25 1:31 (off-screen)

YTZZhzDcjD8 1:49 (off-screen, sniffing throughout)

Edited by pluto

female sneezing 5 times. I warn you...an annoying person blesses her annoyingly, and she is making a noise while scratching her throat with her tongue (I am guessing allergies because of this)....also...her last sneeze might be annoying too, since she has some fun with it. But overall, I liked the interesting sound of her sneezes.

female sneezing 5 times. I warn you...an annoying person blesses her annoyingly, and she is making a noise while scratching her throat with her tongue (I am guessing allergies because of this)....also...her last sneeze might be annoying too, since she has some fun with it. But overall, I liked the interesting sound of her sneezes.

I see what you mean by annoyting, :)

The YouTube video IDs of the clips in the playlist with times of interest are:

17Lt96JwCVI 3:34 ... 3:46

1DE-a55RYDQ 3:05 (off-screen)

8nI3zhAF5Pk 6:52 (off-screen)

9HawWpGCSX4 1:22

dcgKMIXE78Q 2:24

DDpDQ1xLRwA 3:36

dKJ_UR8s1JY 7:45 (off-screen and stifled)

gndWtlD-KbA 0:46

hukn_AznM3c 0:13

Iew4vTm5b7g 1:54

IT81-J3M608 2:32 (off-screen)

jLQBFtvjOjI 1:06

L48Bx0H-R_U 2:26

N5fpwswY9Hk 2:57

vRKBF_MN9Ak 0:54

xOOWFuel8Hc 4:16

YsyfjrF1wy4 1:25 1:31 (off-screen)

YTZZhzDcjD8 1:49 (off-screen, sniffing throughout)

The two sneezes in Ts13LZraWJA are actually at 1:39 and 1:46. :)

Forgive me if those were already posted, these (all m) videos were new to me, so enjoy!

3 induced sneezes, 1:47 and 2:33. The last one totally made me laugh out loud!

many many sneezes and seriously the best pre-sneeze faces and desperate breathing.

And anyone agrees that it'S such a shame that this guy is not sneezing? :( Who asked him lol? http://www.youtube.com/user/DanielLives/videos

(F)

She has da powa

This is an amazing clip, but due to the nature of the comments there is a good chance it could be removed in the near future. Just a heads-up for those who might want to consider saving it somewhere.

The two sneezes in Ts13LZraWJA are actually at 1:39 and 1:46. smile.png

Thanks to zsneeze for pointing this out. This is an odd case. I downloaded the file previously as Ts13LZraWJA.flv. Then on 05 APR 2013 I executed the following command to extract the portion of interest using ffmpeg:

ffmpeg -i Ts13LZraWJA.flv -ss 39 -t 18 -sameq Ts13LZraWJA~39-57s.mpg

This extracted the portion from 0:39 ... 0:57, which included the sneezes at 0:43 and 0:50. I subsequently deleted the original file Ts13LZraWJA.flv. I do this all the time to save disk space.

It is indeed true that the same sneezes occur at 1:39 and 1:46 in the clip that is currently available online for video ID Ts13LZraWJA. I downloaded the current clip as file Ts13LZraWJA.flv and executed the following command:

ffmpeg -i Ts13LZraWJA.flv -ss 95 -t 18 -sameq Ts13LZraWJA~95-113s.mpg

This was intended to extract that portion between 1:35 and 1:53, which includes the two sneezes at 1:39 and 1:46. It produced an output file that is virtually identical to the earlier file except that the more recent file is 640x480 and the earlier file is 480x360. The frame size has nothing to do with the time line of the files. I always figure out the complete ffmpeg command in a text file prior to executing it. Then I copy it from this file to the command line and execute it. Therefore, I cannot see any possible way that the times I posted were not correct for the clip as I downloaded it at that time.

I'm wondering if she uploaded a longer file under the same video ID some time after I originally downloaded it. I believe I have seen other instances of this. It also means that notes such as I posted above may occasionally no longer be accurate based upon video ID alone when clips are revisited online. The list I posted above was extracted from a master list I am compiling that currently contains video IDs and time information for over 10,000 YouTube clips (and growing). There is no way that I can avoid this sort of "mistake". However, I encourage folks to point out such discrepanceis because they may be instances where I just blew it. In those cases, I most certainly want to correct my master list.

Edited by pluto

First wav from me ^_^, unlisted.

(M)

I love you. Like I actually love you. You sound like one of the sweetest guys ever! I'm really sorry you got hurt, but it was a really nice thing you did. Plus the sneezes were awesome as well. Truly class first video! :D xxx

First wav from me happy.png, unlisted.

(M)

Wow first and awesome wav! Hope there's more to follow!