Sneeze Fetish Forum

MySpace, YouTube, JustinTV etc Clips Go Here

Bondi

hey guys! i just made my own youtube channel and uploaded my first video :3

really cute sneezes, your sneezes sound just like some of my other favorite sneezers on youtube :) thank you for the contribute, maybe someday i'll get the courage to record my own wavs :D

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gryffin

• Lamborghini

• Fantasneezer

• lisar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ok so this is gonna be it for a while. I've posting overdrive for like the past 3 weeks but I think you guys will like these finds. All Male

attack of 7 & the beginning

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=W1aF40dW3cU 2 @ 4:13, 4:31 from allergies

1 @ 6:20 from allergies from same guy as above

now comes my favorite find of 2012. The following three videos are from a nice looking latino guy with a perfect nose who appears to be suffering from allergies. It's in August so I'm guessing ragweed? Anyway his sneezes are great.

1 @ 7:04

great attack of 3 starting at the beginning

Things get messy in this one 1 @ 6:15 / another @ 9:13/ attack of 4 @ 12:13.

Happy New Year!

Great allergy sneezes you found!! Love them! Thank you so so much!! ^^

• 2 weeks later...

m/f omg

See, the performer in me keeps trying to figure out what the director wants the audience to do, because he's clearly playing a game with them with this film, especially since not all of them sneeze. interesting. The must all be allergic, as they didn't look sick. Good clip!

m/f omg

See, the performer in me keeps trying to figure out what the director wants the audience to do, because he's clearly playing a game with them with this film, especially since not all of them sneeze. interesting. The must all be allergic, as they didn't look sick. Good clip!

Dude! Call spoiler alert xD Edited by InLivingColor

(M) Nice sneeze fit, this guy has a couple of videos like this.

I know two, are there more?

Only two with sneezing, and one more with him talking about sneezing.

m/f omg

Dude! Call spoiler alert xD

Oh Sorry! I'm an idiot! Could someone edit that for me?

2 great cold sneezes from my mother.

by the way i have an audio clip with a complete sneeze attack from her but cant upload it to youtube, cause its only audio. its an "amr" file. where can i upload it ? or transform into anoter kind of file to upload it ?