Sneeze Fetish Forum

MySpace, YouTube, JustinTV etc Clips Go Here

Bondi

As per request, I recorded part 2 of Sneezing in My Car today. All kinds of different sneezes. This video gets quite snotty around the 5 minute mark

enjoy

Sniffyguy

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gryffin

• Lamborghini

• Fantasneezer

• lisar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

and here is a new video with anime sneezes, enjoy happy.png

thank you the.outlaw2011 wink.png

Great compilation there Ciuty80 thanks for putting it together and uploading :)

I don't usually post in here, but I just saw this Youtube clip with BBC newsreader Emily Maitlis sneezing once, with a few seconds of nice buildup. There's something about a dignified female presenter sneezing which really gets me.

Please read before clicking the link: the story that the other presenter is reading during this clip is a very tragic one- about babies dying of a hospital bug. For this reason some people might prefer not to watch this.

Edited by Heathcliff

• 5 minutes of snotty sneezes!

Hi everyone, I just posted a new video that I made today. If you like really snotty and messy sneezes, then you really need to see this

Here is the link

Hope you like it

Sniffyguy

Ahem! Sorry, I know, it's been a while. But there's a couple of (M) things that seem to have escaped notice so far:

torturous sneeze attack from dust, much of it off-screen, with nose-blowing

random sneezing after 7', unfortunately no sound but the guy is quite cute and very much shirtless :)

i dont know HOW we missed this one...maybe it was just me? its from 2010 but only has 1k views...i feel like something of this caliber, even though fake, would have been watched like crazy by us by now...(f)

i dont know HOW we missed this one...maybe it was just me? its from 2010 but only has 1k views...i feel like something of this caliber, even though fake, would have been watched like crazy by us by now...(f)

I love the way that the filmmaker draws parallels between the lapping water, the pulsating iron filings, etc. and the building sneeze. And I used to really like that museum where the iron filings and the bubbling water was obviously filmed, given the outside view of the pillars and dome (it's called the Exploratorium). However, we don't get to actually hear the release of the sneeze, which makes it unsatisfying.