Sneeze Fetish Forum

MySpace, YouTube, JustinTV etc Clips Go Here

Bondi

(F)

I know a lot of people will think these are fake but I suspect they are real. Surely, you wouldn't pretend and expect people to believe these are real! Ergo, they must be real?! (sort of weird logic I know)

There are lots of sneezes throughout the video

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gryffin

• Lamborghini

• Fantasneezer

• lisar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think they're real, just very exaggerated, maybe. I have a friend who sneezes just like that but more high-pitched and they're real for her, so...I guess they're real here, too

1 male @ 0:34

3 male @ 3:05

1 male @ 2:15

1 male @ 2:20

several throughout from man having allergy attack outdoors

2 male around 1:40 from spanish tv show outtakes.
Quick allergy fit from me:
(f)
Really nice :) Thanks for the upload

niiiiiiice sneezes!! Thanks for uploading. :)

I cannot stop listening, they are like, perfect! Will you make another recording, all natural without stifling? Please? :)))

Edited by pirate_wrench

http://www.youtube.c...=2&feature=plcp (F)

I expect many of you have already seen this flick, but for those who haven't, you're in for a treat. Its various clips cleverly stitched together to create a little gem that definitely ends up being more than the sum of its parts. Big kudos to its author - I hope this isn't your last 'production'

Edited by haymaker

I've been watching a Let's Play from this guy on Youtube and he seems to sneeze quite a bit, but he always edits them out, though he didn't in this video:

2 male @ 4:36. If he sneezes in anymore of the videos from this series I will post them as well.

'

Around 1:23 (F)

Its suppposed to be a comedy video but something tells me that the guys stare following the sneeze would be the reaction of some of us XD

http://youtu.be/xTwHZcQhSds

my first ever video (wav, i suppose.) female, induced, high pitched. half-stifles for the most part. if time is an issue, the best ones (in my opinion) begin at at 4:01.

Really digging it. Love how your sneezes sound. Thank you for sharing :)