• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gryffin

• Lamborghini

• Fantasneezer

• lisar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So I don't know how many of you have already seen this one, but it's cute! his sneezes are pretty normal but he amazed me since although he sneezed like 18 times, he doesnt get aggravated or irritated. He just smiles! He's cute and his sneezes are cute! smile.png

Only thing, I find his girlfriend to be Extremely annoying.. Her voice... ahhhg

anyway, I hope you enjoy this! smile.png

http://www.youtube.c...ture=plpp_video

@ happybunny- I *completely* agree with you- both about the guy and about the girlfriend. Especially at the end I wanted to smack her. :P lol

Let's see.... not sure if anyone has put this up but I think that it is cute. Young cute French dad.

I just thought everyone may be interested to know that I have set up a new youtube account called sneezingian after the other one got closed down :)

I have put the 25 videos I had up again

(F 1:35)

Just stumbled across this in my subscriptions (on my 'other' youtube channel)

omg I love her.. in like an "I want her to be my BFF" kind of way. Cute sneeze too.

I love that you can hear your voice at the end of your last sneeze :) thanks for sharing and bless you!

9 of my own sneezes, audio

Thank you Elements, that's very kind of you. I'm usually careful not to have any face or voice on the vids, but that one sneaked in at the end of the sneeze. x

Thank you Elements, that's very kind of you. I'm usually careful not to have any face or voice on the vids, but that one sneaked in at the end of the sneeze. x

maybe since you know people like it...you'll be less careful? :)4.gif hehe.