• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gryffin

• Lamborghini

• Fantasneezer

• lisar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thank you for sharing the anime finds you have posted ^^ Give some credit to Pokesneeze though for the things you make from the site he found though, but I appreciate that you are able to make these smile.png Youtube is the easiest way to see things on my computer, and I really am grateful that you are doing what you are doing ^^.

Thanks Tangerine. You're as fun to watch as you are to listen to. :)

http://www.justin.tv/hananers/b/317661937 50:25 their may be more from this clip i havent watched the whole thing but if you dont know who this is this girl has ad maaaassssiiiivvveee prolonged allergy attacks on cam and has the itchiest nose i have ever seen she is allergic to her cat/cats that she lives with she just got out of college for the summer so this should be the first of many times she casts at home with her allergies in full force if you think her allergies are bad in this clip you wont be able to contain yourself when she really gets going

if you see any footage on the channel i just posted about post it her immidietly so i can download it because jtv takes down videos quickly to save room on their servers or something

Rapid fire attack (M)

Several through out some ofscreen last one around 1:53 (M)

\