• gryffin

• Lamborghini

• Fantasneezer

• lisar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So true lol (8 big shame, really liked the warning beforehand though lol (8

• 2 weeks later...

I hope I'm posting this in the right section. I was just watching random videos on youtube when I stumbled across this amazing piece of work! The whole video is worth a watch, in my opinion, but the sneeze is at about 1:35, with the buildup starting around 1:30.

Oh waw, he is hot!! Tbh I'm not into dramatic build upsunsure.png so the main reason why I've enjoyed this is because he is fit!! His hair is lush. I agree, the whole video is worth watching. Thank you for this!! biggrin.png

Very nice; and the bending over is top [and the legs]. Hmm; as to requests, if this were done in profile it would have lovely effects, quite apart from the spray factor....

Fab as ever, those dusty,. Dusty sneezes. If only I had been so sneezy when I got hay for my baby rabbit....

Probably only for Dutch people: on RTL4 channel last Saterday there was an episode of "Iedereen is gek op Jack". In this episode the brother of Jack sneezed multiple times. Fake off course, but even I thought they looked quite real! Unfortunately I can't make a video out of it, maybe someone else can, but the Dutch people can watch this episode on RTL website: http://www.rtl.nl/xl/#/gemist

this is the most bizarre thing I've seen thus far on my quest for sneezy videos on youtube. good one, I mean. this isn't a particularly good sneeze at all (I prefer young and handsome myself wink.png) but I died laughing and thought maybe someone else would get a kick out of the song

(M)

This one's a bit iffy but I'm *pretty* sure me ol' ears detected a sneeze--possibly two. The video is of a friendly, one-on-one Tug O' War game between some American and Canadian military guys. The sneeze(s) are at the end, after all the dust has been kicked up by the competitors and the fans, around 2:44-2:45

(M)

Aw, you beat me to it. Hey at least her acted sneezes don't all sound the same. Definitely approaching holy grail territory.