• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gryffin

• Lamborghini

• Fantasneezer

• lisar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Folks, just a reminder that this thread is not meant for chit-chat or commentary. Only links should be included here.

I don't think anyone has mentioned that rainbownerds103 have, some weeks ago, surpassed themselves with The Epic Sneezing Girl Part 4. [f]

In fact I don't think I've seen any of the four mentioned here, so I feared that Rebecca might be a minor; so I wasted a lot of time stalking her and she was born on 16 May 1992, so it's all all right. However, just in case it might be supposed that the first of the series was filmed before her birthday last year and then kept for five months before being posted, my advice is for anyone worried about possibly seeing a minor sneeze, to skip straight to the second one.

They are all spectacular, I need scarcely add, especially the fabulous buildups...

(1, m, at 1:30)

(...so, apparently this new format embeds automatically. And changing it to a link doesn't seem to alter the fact that it embeds a player...just FYI)

Edited by High On Lullabies
De-embedded Youtube Link

I kind of just happened upon this video and found that there were two female sneezes. Basically skip to 1:00, there will be one sneeze at maybe 1:05 and then another 30 seconds or so later. Hope you enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-9ji1vw_l8

Edited by High On Lullabies
De-embedding Youtube Clip - HoL

Spoof of Adele's "Someone Like You" by Key of Awesome. Kind of funny on it's own, but with an extra theatrical and wet-spray sneeze in the middle from the singer portraying Adele.

Decided to make a wav while I still have a bit of a cold.
Enjoy!

Very cute sneezes ^^ *tasty salutes you* :D

(f 1:30 ...)

Thanks to elements for posting the "spit and snot warning!" below. I forgot that this might be a turn-off for some. I'm not a fan of those parts either. I skip over and/or generally ignore them for the sake of the parts I do like (e.g., inducement, facial expressions, buildup, sound --- the actual sneeze itself, not its products). My apologies to anyone who was grossed out.

Edited by pluto