Top Posters In This Topic

• gryffin

• Lamborghini

• Fantasneezer

• lisar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

(f) Rachel from bb13 big sneeze fit.

Seems like we now have a new problem! A serious one! RealPlayer is no longer able to save and playback videos that are on YouTube. I think this started Sept. 1st. Initially it appears that the video has been saved but when you try to play it back, nothing happens. I was not able to save the new Rachel Sneezing video from YouTube, and also realized that the last 20 or 25 videos I downloaded since September 1st don't play. Someone recommended that I try another program instead of RealPlayer to download YouTube videos, but so far that program doesn't work either. Looks like as of now, there may not be any way to save YouTube videos anymore! :hug:

Mod note: Fixed quote tags.

Edited by Vetinari
(f) Rachel from bb13 big sneeze fit.

Seems like we now have a new problem! A serious one! RealPlayer is no longer able to save and playback videos that are on YouTube. I think this started Sept. 1st. Initially it appears that the video has been saved but when you try to play it back, nothing happens. I was not able to save the new Rachel Sneezing video from YouTube, and also realized that the last 20 or 25 videos I downloaded since September 1st don't play. Someone recommended that I try another program instead of RealPlayer to download YouTube videos, but so far that program doesn't work either. Looks like as of now, there may not be any way to save YouTube videos anymore! :D

Mod note: Fixed quote tags.

Real Player is working fine. :D Try updating it or reinstalling it again.

Lamborghini

(m, MANY! He's 18. Fast forward to 2:30, ESPECIALLY if you do not like snot...seriously. After that you're fine).

I have made loads of videos over the last couple of years and I still occasionally come across a new one when I am searching through files :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88YBHNmjZwY (M)

From summer 2010, I announce that 'I am going to sneeze' before letting each one out :wub:

This is the second half of the above video. I sneeze combined about 40 times ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xl3CFznuJZ0

(m, MANY! He's 18. Fast forward to 2:30, ESPECIALLY if you do not like snot...seriously. After that you're fine).

. . . :mf_dribble:

Good God. That one syllable, VIOLENT sound had my toes curling. Thanks for sharing! :poster_oops:

anyone around who has a Scots accent fetish? :dribble: many M from 3:23

I can appreciate this. Very much so. ;) Thank you! *Hopelessly fantasizes* :D