• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gryffin

• Lamborghini

• Fantasneezer

• lisar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Long time lurker. Like, a really REALLY long time (10+ years). I figured I'd try giving a little something back to the community, after just observing for so long. Here's my first wav (26 year old male, by the way). Let me know if I should continue making these or not.

By the way, I'm posting it here because my account doesn't have access to the Share sub-forum. Sorry if this is against the rules. :-/

Edited by Prodigy
moved to Media/Youtube thread
Long time lurker. Like, a really REALLY long time (10+ years). I figured I'd try giving a little something back to the community, after just observing for so long. Here's my first wav (26 year old male, by the way). Let me know if I should continue making these or not.

very nice sneezes, keep it up ;)

sillystarsmoons

By the way, I'm posting it here because my account doesn't have access to the Share sub-forum. Sorry if this is against the rules. :-/

Nice sneezes, thanks for sharing!

Oh I know that feeling VERY well... :yes:

Inspired by a couple of other YouTubers' recent activity, I decided to upload a video where you can see me sneezing... sort of :winkkiss: It's unlisted (and will probably stay that way) so here's the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzB24xfokvI

Enjoy!

Thanks for sharing! Your sneezes are great!

Oh I know that feeling VERY well... :D

Inspired by a couple of other YouTubers' recent activity, I decided to upload a video where you can see me sneezing... sort of ;) It's unlisted (and will probably stay that way) so here's the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzB24xfokvI

You...look delicious, even with the camera effects ::D:

(m, offscreen) sneeze 11 seconds in. Loud, sudden, just how I like them, but I doubt a whole lot of others agree... sniffing throughout too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1IpXdsu26iw...feature=related (m, offscreen), sneeze is basically the whole thing. Same as above

(m, offscreen, :05), once again same as above. (Why are all these loud sneezers embarrassed to show themselves...?)

(m, throughout, starting at :07).

(m, meterologist)
I made a video once a long time ago and I made another one again. :drool: It'll only be public for about a week or so and then I'm putting it on private, but here is the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWvkjkDiPxo

B) Hope you guys enjoy.

Another wonderful inducing session Ralala! Thanks so much for sharing your handsome sneezyface :wub:

Just wanted to let y'all know, I messed up something on my youtube account as DT990pro, so I created a new account under BeyerDT990pro - I'm going to repost my only video so far under there, as well as all future videos.

Kaley Cuoco from the Big Bang Theory etc. (f)

This is with really bad overdubbing....does anyone have the original? I can't find it on youtube...I bet Kaley's are better :lmfao: (I hope!)
Kaley Cuoco from the Big Bang Theory etc. (f)
This is with really bad overdubbing....does anyone have the original? I can't find it on youtube...I bet Kaley's are better :) (I hope!)

I started looking for it immediately afterwards. Not being an avid fan of TBBT, I couldn't even find the name of the episode :rolleyes: lol