• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gryffin

• Lamborghini

• Fantasneezer

• lisar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I just uploaded a self-made, hand-crafted video to YouTube. (M)

I'm sorry if this is weird coming from a guy, but I LOVE this! Please, oh please, make more!

I'm sorry if this is weird coming from a guy, but I LOVE this! Please, oh please, make more!

Not weird at all. It's a big compliment. I must be looking for them. :o

@Ralala -- you're totally welcome.

@Tangerine -- Your sneezes are as fun to watch as they are to listen to. Thanks!

:heart: this is insanely CUTE :heart:

wonderful sneezes and voice *melted*

i LOVE desperate sneezes sooo damn much!!! :D

please moar^^

one M at 4:16 from mint chewing gum (a pretty attractive young Spaniard, pity he doesn't sneeze in the swimming pool scenes...)

Not weird at all. It's a big compliment. I must be looking for them. :)

@Ralala -- you're totally welcome.

@Tangerine -- Your sneezes are as fun to watch as they are to listen to. Thanks!

Im a long time fan of Joel (and his sneezes) - they are totally recognisable. Thanks for spoiling your friends again!

Found one I don't think has been posted here yet. Sneezing starts 0:40 ends 1:21. Also be warned, they're a bit screamy.

If I had to guess cause I would say alcohol. :bleh:

(F).

And So, after much lurking in this wonderful forum, i have decided it's time to start giving back! here is my first .wav. (also, yes that is my nose :blushing: )

Some Loud Outdoor Sneezes for you all! please tell me what ya think, add me as a friend on youtube, subscribe, e.t.c. im kinda new to it all :D but im definatly down for trades e.t.c ENJOY!

(M)
Found one I don't think has been posted here yet. Sneezing starts 0:40 ends 1:21. Also be warned, they're a bit screamy.

If I had to guess cause I would say alcohol. :winkkiss:

(F).

Nice find thank you!

(M) false start @ 0:22, 1 @ 0:50, another @ 1:10/ 19 currently video is from 2010 so should be atleast 18 in the vid ( I did the math)

(M) many starting @ 0:55

(M) 1 @ 35:38 from bollywood actor salman khan

(M) 4 off camera throughout

(M) 2 @ 1:04 2 more @ 1:22
Im a long time fan of Joel (and his sneezes) - they are totally recognisable. Thanks for spoiling your friends again!

I'm honored. :D

-- Female, 21 (I don't remember seeing this posted. Very feminine, almost fake sounding, but a great fit).

And, a somewhat bizarre but really kind of amazing film about a man with the flu who goes out on New Year's Eve to get some medicine, and meets a fellow flu sufferer...there is quite a bit of congested snuffling and coughing too, just FYI.

-- Many male, and a few female.