• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gryffin

• Lamborghini

• Fantasneezer

• lisar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

OH MY GOSh. Deal....I have NEVER had a shoutout before! That was kinda cool ;) Thanks SO much! Loved the vid...a LOT. You were right...I like the mixing up of sneezes so you never know what is coming. Great stuff! THANKS again! :(

Loved it, thanks for sharing! In the vid you said you normally stifle...if you feel inclined to make another vid, I would love to see some of that!

your wish is my command!!

a bad hayfever day for me ;)

ETA: another fit that hit me this morning

Hope they're ok x

Edited by Sneezles

a bad hayfever day for me :blushing:

ETA: another fit that hit me this morning

Hope they're ok x

Sneezles - you never fail to amaze me :heart: Superb!

(M)

Too good not to post - a pretty good-looking shirtless Spanish guy, for no obvious reason (allergies I guess?), I didn't even count them :P

Some nose-blowing throughout, and at least five sneezes from 1:50 (allergies)

Edited by gryffin
Started up a youtube wav channel For you lovely people.. I've finally popped my wav cherry.

Anyways I may continue, depending on whether anyone likes it or not..(shuffles nervously looking at floor) haha :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFeud-R81B0 (M)

Thelastcapulet :blushing:

Oh my goodness! I love your wav! So, yes, any more you'd like to make would be absolutely wonderful! Thank you for sharing your misery with us! :winkkiss: That was just lovely. :D

Started up a youtube wav channel For you lovely people.. I've finally popped my wav cherry.

Anyways I may continue, depending on whether anyone likes it or not..(shuffles nervously looking at floor) haha :unsure:

Thelastcapulet B-P

Oh my goodness! I love your wav! So, yes, any more you'd like to make would be absolutely wonderful! Thank you for sharing your misery with us! :cryhappy: That was just lovely. ;)

What she said. ;):innocent::yes::yes:

:drool:

Anyways I may continue, depending on whether anyone likes it or not..(shuffles nervously looking at floor) haha :unsure:

Thelastcapulet B-P

Oh my goodness! I love your wav! So, yes, any more you'd like to make would be absolutely wonderful! Thank you for sharing your misery with us! :cryhappy: That was just lovely. ;)

What she said. ;):innocent::yes::yes:

:drool:

^this right here. That was a most enjoyable recording. Thank you for sharing. <3