Sneeze Fetish Forum

MySpace, YouTube, JustinTV etc Clips Go Here

Bondi

oh. MY. what. theHECCKKK!!!!?!?!?! You just blew me away. That first one is just... :o:blink::blush::twisted::blushing::blushing::laugh::laugh::laugh::drool::drool::drool:

Two more videos from me.... (F)

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gryffin

• Lamborghini

• Fantasneezer

• lisar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thank you for all your comments, i'm glad you liked it!

Here is another - strong & violent wet sneezes (f)

mmm can imagine all the spray, another great addition of your library of sneezes!

Finally I'm in USA,

this my first video here!

This video is for all girls who like sneezes ... I wish that you were with me when I sneeze ... I would that you tickle my nose all day ... If you want to continue this conversation, write me ... :blushing:

(M)

If someone want I have anothere video where you can see the spray...

A very intense fit of stifled sneezes (sorry for those of you who don't like my stifles :drool: but I needed to be quiet and my normal sneezes aren't quiet!)

love it!

Finally I'm in USA,

This video is for all girls who like sneezes ... I wish that you were with me when I sneeze ... I would that you tickle my nose all day ... If you want to continue this conversation, write me ... :D

(M)

love it!
Finally I'm in USA,

This video is for all girls who like sneezes ... I wish that you were with me when I sneeze ... I would that you tickle my nose all day ... If you want to continue this conversation, write me ... :P

(M)

Thanks sneezealot...It's a pleasure and an honor!

Really excellent sneezing; practice makes perfect....

Edted, now that this has been moved, to add; this was originally addressed to The Sneezing Beauty to thank her for continuing with her new series.

However, now it is here it might as well be used to thank Tangerine as well; her page is full of lovely sneezy performances' though I'm not sure if I'm getting the ones which were originally private; as I either said elsewhere or didn't. a good plan would be to post links to the private ones here so that those of us who are not members of YouTube can have limited access to them too.

Now this post will have to be moved again to the non-linking YouTube discussion thread.....

Edited by count de tisza

Made a short wav this afternoon. :laugh:

Count de Tisza: Thanks! :) Also, by posting them "here" do you mean the forum in general? I would like to give access to those that do not have youtube however, even to put in Share and Share Alike for approved members only would allow users to easily save my files, right? It's not that I'm too untrusting of the community, but it still makes me a little nervous. I noticed that some programs to download youtube videos do not work on private videos.

Sorry, should this all be in the non-linking YouTube discussion thread?

so i made a vid and it turns out that I didnt hit the record button!!

so I made another....

hope you like it

(M)

p.s. its unlisted so you can only watch it through the link for now

Loved it, thanks for sharing! In the vid you said you normally stifle...if you feel inclined to make another vid, I would love to see some of that!

so i made a vid and it turns out that I didnt hit the record button!!

so I made another....

hope you like it

(M)

p.s. its unlisted so you can only watch it through the link for now

Loved it, thanks for sharing! In the vid you said you normally stifle...if you feel inclined to make another vid, I would love to see some of that!

your wish is my command!!

deal. That was amazing!!! I loved it. Maybe a bit more than the last one. Keep making videos!

deal. That was amazing!!! I loved it. Maybe a bit more than the last one. Keep making videos!

Agreed. I liked that you mixed it up as well. ;)