Sneeze Fetish Forum

MySpace, YouTube, JustinTV etc Clips Go Here

Bondi

(F)

Thanks for this. My favorite sneeze clip on the above link is the Indian girl eating a fruit(?) at 1:02... a really feminine sneeze with power - for me, an unbeatable combination! Plus there's double with similar attributes at 1:48

For those of you that have yet to discover the 'Pretty Sneezing in Youtube' series (1-7) by sneezofag, you're in for a nice surprise. Many of the clips have been up before, but there's a few that are new (well to me anyway)

Edited by haymaker
  • Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gryffin

• Lamborghini

• Fantasneezer

• lisar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You can find this video just following this link:

I hope that this video will satisfy the request of some girls...

Kisses

Came across this today:

- short clips from a very old Doctor Who episode, featuring sneezing and other cold symptoms. I may have to get hold of this episode on DVD...

Hello, hello. Hadn't been posting for a while, I know... So (all M):

0:44, 1:06 (2x), 1:17 (7x) all quite stifled - springtime allergies, with lots of related talk (Spanish)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ja4pmdjDyuU sneezing on his girlfriend...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ED-mC5Iz4mg 3 - allergic to alcohol?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wUmScwaPzxU partly off camera [snot]

0:38, 2:04, 2:31 induced [spray/snot]

9 (perhaps 10?) throughout the video, all uncovered, one or two off camera - presumably seasonal allergies, with plenty of sneeze-related talk (Italian, or rather Neapolitan; "I always do like 7 or 8" etc.)

is it a sneeze at 1:08, the guy at the very right edge of the screen?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09zBrvm2Y9Y

off camera at 6:19, videogame commentary incl. sneeze-talk (Italian) - allergies

WOW!! You have amazing sneezes, and I love the shirtless vid, and your stifle :drool: Thanks for sharing!

You can find this video just following this link:

I hope that this video will satisfy the request of some girls...

Kisses

(F)

Visually, induced sneezes are not usually my favorites. However, the performance of the first girl in this collection of shorts is definitely 'interesting' - especially the 4th and 5th sneezes in the sequence. The last sneeze (the 5th) is, in my opinion, one of the most erotic ways to 'catch' a sneeze and is somewhat reminiscent of the sneezes in the youtube classic 'Sneezy Helzy'

I'm here to satisfy whatever your desire or fantasy...

If only every man said that....

Great sneezes by the way. I'm a huge fan. :blush:

Found a short video on "Bieber Fever" The priest (I assume) fakes a sneeze at about 3:55 but it's not bad.

Found a short video on "Bieber Fever" The priest (I assume) fakes a sneeze at about 3:55 but it's not bad.

can´t watch it :wub:

Hey guys, I finally have an update! :wub:

I also mustered up the courage made a 2 full videos that shows my face. As such, I marked them private. If you would like to see them, send me a message on youtube via DelphiMar and I'll add you to the viewing list. :wub:

Edited by Tangerine
Hey guys, I finally have an update! :D

I also mustered up the courage made a 2 full videos that shows my face. As such, I marked them private. If you would like to see them, send me a message on youtube via DelphiMar and I'll add you to the viewing list. :)

That was cool! Thanks for sharing. Have sent you a friend request on YouTube :)

Hey guys, I finally have an update! :kicking:

I also mustered up the courage made a 2 full videos that shows my face. As such, I marked them private. If you would like to see them, send me a message on youtube via DelphiMar and I'll add you to the viewing list. :)

aww thank you so much for adding me as a friend on youtube and let me see you :lol: nice vids and nice sneezes!!

keep them coming! bless you! :winkkiss:

Two more videos from me.... (F)

Oh my goodness. The first of these is one of the most amazing things I've ever heard. How did you breathe? Thanks for much for recording.

Two more videos from me.... (F)

Oh my goodness. The first of these is one of the most amazing things I've ever heard. How did you breathe? Thanks for much for recording.

:cheers: thank you so much. I'm used to it now and manage to breathe inbetween :bday: