Sneeze Fetish Forum

MySpace, YouTube, JustinTV etc Clips Go Here

Bondi

I added a video and a wav to my channel last night. Enjoy! :whoo:

http://www.youtube.com/user/DelphiMar?feature=mhum

Excellent; as are all your vids. I particularly enjoyed the pepper talkie and the messiness vids. Hmm, makes me think; why not do a pepper plus inducing messiness on to a mirror talkie and cover the whole lot [figuratively and literally]?hoho...

Edited by count de tisza
  • Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gryffin

• Lamborghini

• Fantasneezer

• lisar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I added a video and a wav to my channel last night. Enjoy! :thumbup:

http://www.youtube.com/user/DelphiMar?feature=mhum

Excellent; as are all your vids. I particularly enjoyed the pepper talkie and the messiness vids. Hmm, makes me think; why not do a pepper plus inducing messiness on to a mirror talkie and cover the whole lot [figuratively and literally]?hoho...

Thanks a lot. :whoo: I'll see what I can do.

I SO hope this has not been posted. If it has, then it is such a great clip, I bet you won't mind seeing it again :whoo: 27 on his profile.

and I SO hope you're going to specify the gender next time, please...

It was specified, just not in the usual way.

"27 on his profile."

Thank you Blah-San

It was specified, just not in the usual way.

"27 on his profile."

Another fit of 5 wet sneezes from my mother :drool:

(F)

Perhaps the best wav yet - thanks Jack

btw As a guesstimate, what do you think is the most sneezes your Mum has ever produced in a row? and what was the cause? also, does she ever use a tissue?

Another fit of 5 wet sneezes from my mother ;)

(F)

Perhaps the best wav yet - thanks Jack

btw As a guesstimate, what do you think is the most sneezes your Mum has ever produced in a row? and what was the cause? also, does she ever use a tissue?

One day she had a fit of 11 sneezes in about 2 minutes. I think it was the cold air from a near window that bothered her and make her sneeze. She is really sensitive to it ! She use tissues but only to blow her nose afterwards, not to cover her sneezes. She always let them fly !

Edited by Jack

2 new videos from me, female:

(Sneezing while talking)

(Spring allergies)
One day she had a fit of 11 sneezes in about 2 minutes. I think it was the cold air from a near window that bothered her and make her sneeze. She is really sensitive to it ! She use tissues but only to blow her nose afterwards, not to cover her sneezes. She always let them fly !

How can you resit from reach her to say "bless you!"?? :zippy:

Mod Note: Fixed tags ~Mute

Edited by The Mute Poet

What video are you talking about? I have never seen her blowing her nose. I do remember she sneezed a lot in another video.

Tangerine that was amazing, thank you so much! I really admire your courage. Please dont be embaressed but be proud.

Edited by Maxx
Lamborghini
So... I am pretty nervous about posting my new videos so I'm making it unlisted at first.. :blushing: I showed more of my face than I had planned so I may not make it public.

Each have one sneeze at the beginning and the rest is blowing with a hanky.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ryCl_y3kKo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GiC49yOTEEM

You seriously are very pretty. Thank you. :innocent:

Lamborghini

So... I am pretty nervous about posting my new videos so I'm making it unlisted at first.. :blushing: I showed more of my face than I had planned so I may not make it public.

Each have one sneeze at the beginning and the rest is blowing with a hanky.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ryCl_y3kKo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GiC49yOTEEM

Thanks for the great vids. Strangly enough you look kinda like me. Do you have auburn hair?

GenerousNose

Maxx and Lamborghini- Thank you so much, I really appreciate it. :blushing::hug:

GenerousNose- Do I? Have I a twin separated from birth?? But no, my hair is more "chestnut" brown, though the poor lighting in my room may make it seem otherwise. :)

jdsojafoejaf why can't it be ashley greene? Anyways, here's some guy from the twilight series during an interview. Maybe someone will like it. It's at 1:25

Whilst I appreciate you might have felt frustrated mistahpwn, if you have any comments or reminders for anyone providing material then it's important that you do so politely and positively. Please check out the forum rules if you are not wholly familiar with them. This rule is the relevant one here:

1. If you do not have anything nice to say, do not say anything at all! The obvious exception is the Snake Pit where this guideline is relaxed. This is especially enforced in the stories, obs and media areas. People put a lot of effort into providing material for the entire forum, and critique or outright criticism are neither appreciated nor tolerated,

And a request to everyone else .... if you see a comment and feel it is negative, please click on the "Report" button on the post. It can be difficult to keep track of everything that goes on and we genuinely appreciate help from our members in keeping the forum a positive place.

Maxx and Lamborghini- Thank you so much, I really appreciate it. :laugh::hug:

GenerousNose- Do I? Have I a twin separated from birth?? But no, my hair is more "chestnut" brown, though the poor lighting in my room may make it seem otherwise. ;)

I think you might be my doppleganger! We certainly have similar mouths. Maybe one day I will be brave enough to post a vid then you can see what I mean.

GenerousNose