• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gryffin

• Lamborghini

• Fantasneezer

• lisar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have some new wave up on YouTube... My name is "Devilsrejectsff" if anyone is interested... (I think this is where I post this...) :drool:

I have some new wave up on YouTube... My name is "Devilsrejectsff" if anyone is interested... (I think this is where I post this...) :unsure:

Those are some really good sneezes! Thank you for sharing those with us and I look forward to more ;)

From a channel that I subscribe to-- HappySlip. This skit is about her family being sick.

PS. Every character in the video is the same person. :bounce:

i love the teeny sneezes in the beginning, too.

Sneezing fit from my mother. Three beginning at 1:18 and another one at 1:48. Take into acount that she was one floor below me (so the sneezes sound far away :) ).

Let me know what do you think :)

Hey guys. I have been a member of this community a couple of years ago but lost my email account, youtube ID etc so I have started a new one. Sorry for any folk who may have tried to get in touch in the meantime.

I have just uploaded some surviving videos from back then and a couple of more recent ones. I hope you like them and you are welcome to make suggestions etc :)

If anybody has the missing ones I would like to have them again!

[male sneezes]