• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gryffin

• Lamborghini

• Fantasneezer

• lisar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Here are 2 powerful sneezes from my mother while she was dusting. Audio only .

(F)

Bautiful sneezes! Thank you so much for finding the time to do this. Can't wait to here more.

(three at beginning)

Can I just say, "OH MY GOSH THANK YOU FOR POSTING THIS ONE?"

Can I also add that this video is of the late Michael Hutchence from INXS? :wub:

Wonderful! Thank you so much for sharing, katia!!

(three at beginning)

Can I just say, "OH MY GOSH THANK YOU FOR POSTING THIS ONE?"

Can I also add that this video is of the late Michael Hutchence from INXS? :cold:

Wonderful! Thank you so much for sharing, katia!!

Great one indeed!

Can I just put in a plug for the channel of SneezeCenterMedia and his or its Art of Sneezing vids; hilarious and yummy! They take vids which I assume are mainly from other auteurs and cut them about to illustrate aspects of the art of the sneeze; the stifle, the messy sneeze, failure to cover, etc. A hoot, yet oddly compelling....

[Age given as 23; I can't think of how to determine the individual ages. They all look old enough to me. But I suppose our longsuffering staff could spend some days finding the original vids and then advise us of any numbers in the series we shouldn't watch].

Can I just put in a plug for the channel of SneezeCenterMedia and his or its Art of Sneezing vids; hilarious and yummy! They take vids which I assume are mainly from other auteurs and cut them about to illustrate aspects of the art of the sneeze; the stifle, the messy sneeze, failure to cover, etc. A hoot, yet oddly compelling....

[Age given as 23; I can't think of how to determine the individual ages. They all look old enough to me. But I suppose our longsuffering staff could spend some days finding the original vids and then advise us of any numbers in the series we shouldn't watch].

That's practically a complete manual for the sneeze-faker, isn't it? I like the epic music in the most recent lesson, when they show the quote from U of Alabama with the dangers of stifling.

Hey guys and girls! Just wanted to throw my channel out there just in case anyone hasn't seen it yet! I'm just trying to get more views! I'm a guy and I am 19...sexymansneeze

From a channel that I subscribe to-- HappySlip. This skit is about her family being sick.

PS. Every character in the video is the same person. :bday:

Thanks for that I watch HappySlip from time to time as well

If you click on the blooper vid below the original the first minute is her practicing her fake sneeze trying to make it more authentic. :P

I got up this morning and was even more sneezy and snuffly than usual. Many sneezes as I brushed my teeth and put my makeup on, a few coughs, many sniffs and a nose blow.

Edited by Enkidom
Removing reference to commercial venture

I got up this morning and was even more sneezy and snuffly than usual. Many sneezes as I brushed my teeth and put my makeup on, a few coughs, many sniffs and a nose blow.

Wonderful as always Stevie! Many thanks for sharing!

I thought this was pretty funny. The first woman sneezing sounds real and is cute. The last one is pretty overdone, but that's the funny part.

(F - fake)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgJ035xBeHo

Me. Thanks. I apologize to everyone.

I was out of line when I was talking to wunderkind.

I apologize publicly to you as well. I am sorry.

I just wanted everyone to know that. I am sorry mods if this is out of line.

But, I feel that I needed to do this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9oQoNswZcLU

Thanks.

Mod Note: Merged posts ~Mute

Edited by The Mute Poet
If any of you ladies (or gents :() are into WC3 and into nerdy asian guys sneezing, tune into this http://www.youtube.com/user/blizshouter#p/...h/2/qY59meaS_bU The shoutcaster sneezes at around 3:20. I figure not a lot of folks would be interested, but decided to post it anyway ^.^

Very good sneeze. Thanks for letting us know - there's no way we would have found it.