• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gryffin

• Lamborghini

• Fantasneezer

• lisar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The only way of seeing that video is if someone download it before it got deleted, because youtube deleted both the video and the japanese account of who uploaded it. Unless someone knows it's title, that might turn something up.

You're in luck. I found the clip. It took a lot of searching, but i found the name on a foreign site and finally found this link to the clip

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/HmPWaJaEDQU/, it should take you to it. If not go to todou and copy this into the search box AKB48 AKBとXX!裏XX!AKB48完全密着 真夏のスクールデイズ編. That definitely should bring up the video.

Mod Note: Merged posts ~Mute

Well done, good sir!

The only way of seeing that video is if someone download it before it got deleted, because youtube deleted both the video and the japanese account of who uploaded it. Unless someone knows it's title, that might turn something up.

You're in luck. I found the clip. It took a lot of searching, but i found the name on a foreign site and finally found this link to the clip

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/HmPWaJaEDQU/, it should take you to it. If not go to todou and copy this into the search box AKB48 AKBとXX!裏XX!AKB48完全密着 真夏のスクールデイズ編. That definitely should bring up the video.

Mod Note: Merged posts ~Mute

Thank you so much for sharing this, but I'm afraid it didn't work for me. I did the search thingy; I got two videos and neither of them is it. Any ideas? By the way, how long is the clip? The two clips I got were each around 12 minutes.

Lamborghini

"I know a bunch of you want to see more sneezing."

What an indulgent little lady she is :cry::laugh:

Very attractive sneeze too, fortunately ;)

Wait, which one are you talking about? lol

"I know a bunch of you want to see more sneezing."

What an indulgent little lady she is :):heart:

Very attractive sneeze too, fortunately :laugh:

Wait, which one are you talking about? lol

I think he is talking about Rainbow Nerds Girl.

How much simpler life would be if people could only bring themselves to include the title and/or author of the clips in question.

Resolution, ilikesneezes2000 and zneeze are referring to RainbowNerds103's Rainbow Nerds: the Epic sneezing girl returns, the link to which was posted by lisar. It is a sequel to their Rainbow Nerds and the epic sneezing girl.

Cashewnut seems to be referring to the Scooby Doo film dubbed into Russian and posted by Kewlgirl97. Some parts of it have been removed, but one, which contains a badly faked dubbed sneeze, probably a stock sneeze because it doesn't sound Russian, remains.

His other link is to Carry On Counstable [sic] Part Two by paulneal77. The actress sneezing is Jill Adams.

I hope this helps someone before it has to be moved to somewhere no one will ever find it again.

Count, point well taken. Just a question though... what would constitute a Russian sounding sneeze?

I am assuming.... AHH-CHOOSKI !!!

:-)

Hope everyone is having a good holiday season.

Raz~

A Russian sneeze is spelt Apchkhi, and most sound at least a bit like it.

While I am here, has anyone noticed the dozen or so vids put up by PoetryandSniffles in the last three weeks? I assume from her sneeze style that she is the same sneezer who anonymously put up the poetic sneezing .wavs chez Bondi all those years ago. She has largely branched out into modern poems and things like stifles; my own preference of course is for closely metrical poems, as the sneezes then interrupt the rhythm in a charmingly inevitable way. Nice to see she is still active and enjoying her sneezy gift.

PS Oh, and by the way the Epic Sneezing Girl in RainbowNerds103's vids does have the most amazing buildups, and indeed fits with said buildups between each sneeze.....

Edited by count de tisza

A clip I put on my channel about a month ago, when I was sick with the flu:

And my last one, my wish of a merry Christmas to the sneeze fetish community. :laugh: