Top Posters In This Topic

• gryffin

• Lamborghini

• Fantasneezer

• lisar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

(multiple m+f)

Well this is slightly odd. This is a group called Flashmobs, who do strange things, where they film in public and have a sign which means that everyone stops what they're doing and freezes.

In this clip, the sign is a sneeze then loads of people stand around with tissues/hankies over their noses.

odd, and yet mesmerising.I wasn't sure whether to put it here on related fetishes, but I guessed here.

(multiple m+f)

In this clip, the sign is a sneeze then loads of people stand around with tissues/hankies over their noses.

odd, and yet mesmerising.I wasn't sure whether to put it here on related fetishes, but I guessed here.

I feel my inner hankie enthusiast rising! Wonderful lady blowers.... What about that tall blonde in the checked shirt and jeans, who is prominent in both sequences?

I believe that a strict interpretation of the rules says that even one or two sneezes, even with a thousand hankies, should go on the main boards .

I wasn't sure whether to put it here on related fetishes, but I guessed here.

I believe that a strict interpretation of the rules says that even one or two sneezes, even with a thousand hankies, should go on the main boards .

I don't think any of the staff would mind either way. I've certainly seen obs with occasional sneezing on the related fetishes board. If it falls in the middle/both categories then take your pick, there isn't any rule that would affect it as far as I am concerned.

Move it. Thanks Mods.
Yeah, whatever. Move this, move that.

Spin, I am honestly confused. Has something to be moved or is there anything I can help with? Give me a shout anyway if you need anything. :bday:

Edited by Vetinari
I wasn't sure whether to put it here on related fetishes, but I guessed here.

I don't think any of the staff would mind either way. I've certainly seen obs with occasional sneezing on the related fetishes board. If it falls in the middle/both categories then take your pick, there isn't any rule that would affect it as far as I am concerned.

Move it. Thanks Mods.
Yeah, whatever. Move this, move that.

Spin, I am honestly confused. Has something to be moved or is there anything I can help with? Give me a shout anyway if you need anything. :)

No, I just know it must be annoying having to move my posts or merge them and stuff. :hug:

Thanks to all the mods and staff for all the help. I appreciate it!

A few friends of mine from another forum did a video request for me :rolleyes:

1M

at :39 (shirtless warning)

1F but I'm getting permission from her first because she posted it as an unlisted video.

2F

Yes, wonderfully girly sneezes, Ciuty; and even better is the way the number of sneezes increases. So lots to look forward to....

I know not many people are interested, but I got another messy one made tonight -

(M, very messy)

If anyone's enjoying and has a request or anything, please let me know! Thanks :yes: