Sneeze Fetish Forum

MySpace, YouTube, JustinTV etc Clips Go Here

Bondi

Hello there :(... Since I'm new here and all of you have been so nice to me, I decided it was only fair to give something back. And given the fact that we all share the same interest, I thought my sneezes would be a nice gift. I'm usually not sneezy at all, so this is quite rare:
Hope you like it.

Divinely girly sneezes; thank you, Bella, and welcome to the forum.

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gryffin

• Lamborghini

• Fantasneezer

• lisar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

All M:

1 (perhaps 2?) induced, shirtless, low video quality & no sound (alas!)

this has come up a few weeks ago but doesn't seem to have been posted here - 5 in a variety of styles (?), induced, shirtless, super-cute :innocent:

1 at 1:42 from snorting snuff

is it a double at 0:47, from snorting hot sauce?

fit of 3 from 5:21 on, sympathetic tickle after his mate snorts wasabi?...

I don't know how many people would be interested in it, but I made a sneezy account for YouTube finally and put up a video. It caters to my tastes a little, meaning that they're very messy sneezes, but I hope at least a couple of you enjoy. Just leave comments if you have any requests or suggestions :)

(M, messy)

~ mod note: You can NOT offer adult videos outside of the Trading Post.

Edit: Had another stuck tickle so I tried again... didn't catch as much of the mess this time but Ive learned from my mistake so next time it'll be even 'grosser' :)

There's also an attempted stifle and a noseblow in this one.

Edited by Lynne
I don't know how many people would be interested in it, but I made a sneezy account for YouTube finally and put up a video. It caters to my tastes a little, meaning that they're very messy sneezes, but I hope at least a couple of you enjoy. Just leave comments if you have any requests or suggestions :)

(M, messy)

~ mod note: comment removed.

Edit: Had another stuck tickle so I tried again... didn't catch as much of the mess this time but Ive learned from my mistake so next time it'll be even 'grosser' :)

There's also an attempted stifle and a noseblow in this one.

Great videos! Keep them coming...Love the spray in the shots!

this is a compilation of mine. all are very sicky sneezes, probably the worst cold i've had. and haha, some are completely ridiculous... sorry. =(

this is a compilation of mine. all are very sicky sneezes, probably the worst cold i've had. and haha, some are completely ridiculous... sorry. =(

Wow, your sneezes are fantastic!!!

Um... I don't even know what to say! Thank you, simply amazing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_hJHJXOVqU

I have only seen the beginning, but it certainly has some female sneezing in it.

EDIT: OMG, this clip is amazing, its getting really good! Kept getting better and better :) Great build ups, great camera view, HD, multiple sneezes

and now, its gone. If anyone might have saved this... .drop me a line! :drool: